Stayed at the Riverside Resort from 2/28/08 - 3/3/08 as part of a junket from Green Bay. For $320 for flight/hotel/transfers.. I wasn't expecting a whole lot. We arrived at the hotel at 10am on 2/28 and were allowed to check into a room at noon but were warned that the room may not be cleaned yet. It wasn't, but that was OK by me. It was just nice to be able to get a room so we could get settled in. Our room was on the 25th floor, was big and had a beautiful westerly view of mountains. The restaurants has good food and the bars had good drinks (great bloody marys!). The only bad thing was their blackjack rules. They only allow you to double down on 10's and 11's (or anything above that if you are dumb enough to bet it!!). I was also disappointed with their players club. The first day I must have played 6 hours worth of blackjack (usually $5 bets). The next day I checked my comp's. I had 87 cents!!!! What a slap in the face!! Most of my gaming for the remainder of the days took place at the neighboring casinos. All-in-all I would definelty make this trip again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin