“An Awesome Place Fun for everyone”

Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
farmington, nm
Reviewed July 15, 2003

if you are noy sure where to stay. then this is the place. i have been to the riverside many times. and it doesnt get boring. theres something for everyone at the riverside.A++++++

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Scottsdale,Arizona
Reviewed July 8, 2003

Laughlin is the place to be for the 4th of July. A firworks display that rivals New York. "Spectacular" is the best word to use. I had put off making reservations till the last moment and found the hotel I enjoyed was booked. I don't like suprises. I'm a Vegas suite type person. Service, Amenities, Convenience, and surroundings are very important. A hotel I'm not familiar with is now my problem. I went to the internet for help - reading every experience and review about all accomdations available in Laughlin before I attempted to make reservations. The reviews on Don Laughlins Resort and Casino were not favorable but somewhat mixed. It was was last choice by what I had read. Unfortunately turned out to be fortunately there was not a vacancy on the strip. I had promised the kids Fireworks in Laughlin and a dinner cruise on the Celebration Bell. The only choice of the weekend was Don Laughlin's or cancel the trip. I wanted to cancel but the look of disaapointment in the childrens eyes made me call reservations even though I thought it was against my better judgement. I spoke to a informed, curtious, understanding reservationist named Caryl. I discussed my concerns about what I had encountered on the internet and she listened carefully and addressed each one professionally. Still I did not make reservations until the following day. The traffic out of Phoenix was horrible and as we sat bumper to bumper for 2 hours I anticipated an uncomfortable weekend. Upon arriving the valet was immediate, check-in was great, our rooms well...I did a 360 they were clean, comfortable with a beautiful view of the Colorado River. No it's not a suite in Vegas ...this is Laughlin and Don Laughlin's Resort and Casino does it best. I expect to get what I pay for and with such low room rates I did'nt expect much. You get more than what you pay for here. Needless to say, we had one of the most memorible trips of our lives. The kids had a blast, there's bowling, movies, archades. The staff no matter where you are in the hotel from change people in the casino, waitresses, housekeepers etc. go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. The food is great and you can get whatever you want 24hrs. a day. The Riverside Restaurant for breakfast was particularly relaxing and wonderful. If I had to describe Don Laughlin Resort and Casino in a single sentence I would say, "It's a place of fun, excitement with something for the whole family" Our family will continue to make the 4th of July weekend an annual event at Don Laughlin's Resort and Casino. Already. I can't wait until next year.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed May 17, 2003

23  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 24, 2003

4  Thank HelenneA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection
#5 of 14 in Bullhead City
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin

Been to Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort

Address: 1650 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029-1512
Location: United States > Nevada > Laughlin
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#5 Top resorts Hotel in Laughlin
#8 Casino Hotel in Laughlin
Price Range: $59 - $104 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort 3*
Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin