“Awesome 24 hour restaurant”
Review of Beach Cafe

Beach Cafe
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 24 hour cafe inside of Harrah's Casino.
TN
“Awesome 24 hour restaurant”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We've eaten here a few times and it's always excellent. Good variety, good service, always open.
Last time we enjoyed the Fish & Chips and the Patty Melt--both were very good.

• Visited November 2012

Saskatoon, Canada
“excellent place to eat”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

reasonable prices, great variety of menu choices, mostly great staff especially Billy who gave great advice, clean and always open. we ate there quite a few times, they also have the BEST blended strawberry margaritas that we had the whole week!

Visited October 2012
Carson, California
“Average - Similar to Dennys”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The Beach Cafe was a simple restaurant type place we decided to go as we were tired of fast food. It was (to us) similar to a Dennys or IHOP. The prices were a little expensive; but since we had a players card we were able to get $1.00 off.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Terrah_90745
Pennsylvania
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love this cafe. When my husband and I don't want to wait for room service, we just go here and order food to bring up to our room after a night of gambling. As much as I adore room service, when I'm hungry, this is a much quicker option. The food is good and we are not only able to charge it to our room, but by showing our total rewards card, we gain reward credits.
A mistake was made by the person at the counter (where we ordered). They forgot to put in the order for my milk, and instead of adding it to our order, she gave it to us for free.

We've eaten here in the past, but not this trip. Very friendly and accomodating.

Visited September 2012
Camarillo, California
“Average Hotel Cafe.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband & I were just looking for a place to get a bite to eat before hitting the River on the jet skis. We didn't expect much, as this is a hotel/casino cafe, bland & usually the same as all the others.

The breakfast menu was pretty skimpy, I'm used to having a menu that includes everything but the kitchen sink. Oh well, what can you do? I ended up getting a waffle, you can't go wrong with that! Nothing exciting, just a waffle that was kind of bland & really watery syrup. It was a little smaller than the price tag eluded to...

As for the service, she was ok as well. Wasn't all that attentive, as my husband's water glass went dry & he had to wait a while for the waitress to come back. We didn't even see any busers in the area we were sitting in.

Basically, if you are strapped for time & are looking for some food, it's a'ight...BUT, if you have time to meander down the way to another hotel, I'd recommend it.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!