“Best Buffet in Laughlin !”

Buffet on thr River
Ranked #49 of 86 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At the Aquarius Casino
Milford, NH
“Best Buffet in Laughlin !”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This buffet has all the foods that I enjoy! A lot of meat, veggies and potatoes. Real people food! The buffet sitting room is huge. You can sit by the window and watch the river or like me, sit close to the food. With a players card you get a 25% discount. They alsio serve beer, wine and champagne on weekends. Good value with great food.

• Visited October 2011
8 Thank stevez49Milford_NH

Marble, Minnesota
“Good quality, Limited quantity, Good Value!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We have ate at the "Windows on the River" buffet in our previous trips and decided this would be the first place to go once we got to Laughlin for breakfast.

Their food quality is very good but has a limited selection compared to some buffets. On their brunch buffet they have omelets to order and usually a few lunch items like meatballs, fish, pasta.. Also they have free champagne during brunch and free beer and champagne for dinner.

Make sure to get a players club card even if you are not going to gamble because you will get a discount on the buffet cost.

All in all a very good value for the food quality as the brunch buffet costs under $20.00.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Marblefireman
Nanaimo, Canada
“By Far, The Best in Laughlin”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The name is actually "Windows on the River". We have eaten here several times over the past few years. This isn't Wynns or Belagio in Vegas, nor is priced that way. At about $13.00 with the player's card, it is value that easily matches mid range Vegas buffets that cost $5.00-10.00 more. The food choices are abundant, fresh and tasty. There are fruit and cold cut offerings along with some decent breads. The salad bar is great. There are also nice dessert choices. Two glasses of beer, wine or frozen Margaritas are included. The views through the floor to ceiling windows are spectacular. The room is large, clean and well laid out and the service is always attentive and efficient. This buffet is head and shoulders above the competition in Laughlin.

• Visited May 2011
8 Thank Cashman777
Brunswick, Ohio
“Save your money.”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Been going to Laughlin for 15 years. My cousin brought us here one time before and nothing memorable about first visit. We wanted to go somewhere else but this is his casino/buffet of choice. I believe it cost $13 with the players card. Beer and wine were included, and I do commend the bartenders. I even found out that one was from the same city we had lived in Illinois. I don't know if this was an off night, but nothing was edible from the buffet. My cousin said they had the best wings, now that says something if the wings were the best item on a buffet. I tried a variety of food and left most of it on the plate. The only thing that I finished was the build your own Chinese food for the cook to make by order. There was 5 of us and I noticed no one ate too much. The plates were removed promptly, as were the drink refills. No blame on the staff, but this is our last visit.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank mawdooms
Gold Coast, Australia
“Bargain buffet with a view”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Love this buffet, get a players card for extra discount. Table by the river, wine and beer included. Highly recommend it.

2 Thank Goldcoast11

Been to Buffet on thr River? Share your experiences!