“Great Driver”

Laughlin Adventure Tours
Ranked #6 of 7 Tours in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Oatman Mining Town, Gold/Mineral Mine Tours, Historic Route 66, London Bridge Land Tour & YOU drive dune buggy tours.
Reviewed July 13, 2012

They are quick to pick you up at whatever casino you are staying in

3  Thank way2fast4u

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We booked the Oatman/Gold Mine Tour from Harrah's.

The "adventure" overall was pretty average. Oatman was interesting with the little shops. Although after a few they all began to look the same. The wild burros were kind of cute and there were a lot of people feeding them. My biggest complaint is that there is not enough time to visit the shops and get something to eat. Good thing we had a small bite before we left.

The "operating" gold mine was actually just a small mine that is operated as a hobby to two older gentleman. The really do not produce much gold. In fact in their own words...just enough to cover the beer they drink while mining.

The way back to the hotel was via a bumpy dirt road that got kind of long after awhile. By the time we got back to the hotel I was hot and had a headache from the bumpy road.

All in all is as an okay trip and it did get us out of the hotel for awhile. The driver was very friendly and informative so we did enjoy hearing all he had to share with us.

10  Thank Celmar2
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My sister and I booked on-line and glad we did. It was a 2 hr. trip to Golden Nugget and the host was very informative. Colorado River was beautiful. Our cost was only $5.00 but be prepared to give driver a $20,but well worth it. Picked up by 8 and back by 6.

11  Thank livelovelaugh63
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We hiked more than we road in thr buggies. Complete ripe off!!! If I wanted to go on a hike I would not pay over $100 a person so we could look around at rocks. I can do that for free on my own. Pluse the buggy felt like it was going to fall apart. They make you sign a waver you brake it you buy it so they never have to fix anything. Horrible experience. Don't waste your money with this company.

8  Thank AKmomma
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We went on the You-Drive Dune Buggy tour on Thursday April 21, 2011.
According to the website advertisement, included in the tour was:
Auto Transmission dune buggy
4-point safety belt
Meal at the Laughlin Ranch Grill
Bottled water
and the tour was supposed to last for 3 1/2 hours.

My husband and I each paid $129.00. We were not informed that 3/4 of the time we would be hiking through sand and rocks; therefore because we were not told this info, my husband wore sandals. Big mistake.
There was no mention of a meal at any time and the trip was only 2 1/2 hours long.
We left the hotel at 10:00 am and returned at 12:30 pm.
The scenery was beautiful and our guide was well-informed about the area; but, we just don't feel that it was worth the $258.00 we paid.

We have been on similar tours that were less pricey and offered more.

27  Thank pony2010
Laughln_Adventures, Owner at Laughlin Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank You for your review, and I appreciate you taking the time to point this issue out. I wish you would have brought this to our attention so that it could have been cleared up at that time, clear back in April. That tour runs $129 'with a lunch'. The tour in April was running $109 'WITHOUT" a meal and that was what you should have been charged. If you were charged $129 then I will gladly refunded the $20 difference but I was unaware that you were charged the $129. Please contact us so we can correct this if it happened. I cant correct it, if it was never brought to my attention. (702) 298-2345

PS. The lady working the counter at that time is no longer with us. There is no excuse if you were overcharged. This could have been easily corrected at the time.. Please call (702) 298-2345 if a refund is do..