“Nice”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a nice relaxing meal, they weren't trying to rush your dinner even though they were busy. Good food and the service was also very good. A non-smoking restaurant. :). Would recommend for anyone. Just off the casino in the Aquarius Hotel.

1  Thank Bob M

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Laughlin Nv has many Steak houses but none compare with their Outback Steak House.the steaks and the prime-rib roast are over the top good. You can make reservations and the service is impeccable. Although their the best in town their prices are the most reasonable..

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We didn't realize it was an Outback Steakhouse until we were given the menu. There wasn't anything special about it at all.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have never cared for this chain restaurant until I visited the one at the Aquarius Resort and Casino in Laughlin, NV. Both my husband and I ordered the steak and lobster special and it was one of the best steaks I had ever eaten! OMG it melted in your mouth! Kudos to this restaurant. I'll be back!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had the filet at the Outback in Aquarius, and what a DELICIOUS steak and meal it was! I had never eaten at Outback before, so I didn't know what to expect from the meat that they serve. It was HEAVENLY tender and delicious. I can't say enough about the meal I had. And the waiter was perfect.