“love this hotel!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fontana, California
“love this hotel!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

this hotel is by far one of the nicest (non-strip) hotels. Possibly even better than a few on the strip. The rooms are amazing big living room and big bedroom and the beds are huge. This hotel is really clean and i love the decor they have around the hotel. I love the little river/pond they have. the goose they have their in the pond are spectacular just along the koi fish. The breakfast there is a solid 10. Cook to order omelettes,pancakes and french toast. The complimentary drinks in the evening is the cherry on the cake.

Room Tip: i would recomend the rooms closest so vegas blvd. You have an amazing view of all the resorts.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate you choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas and hope to see you back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
SF Bay Area
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We're retired and travel frequently. This hotel was an AMAZING find. A 2-min walk to Planet Hollywood; shuttle bus to Hard Rock on the Strip leaves every hour on the 30. Interior is an atrium, complete w/pond, waterfall and swans--quite lovely. Suite layout is very good; excellent soundproofing unlike most moderate-cost hotels. There is a door between the living rm and bedroom which completely cuts off atrium noise. Brkfst is a full meal, cooked to order; you won't need the costly lunch buffets if you stay here. Hilton Honors members get free Net access (altho mediocre speed like all hotel wireless) no matter what level pkg is purchased.

Room Tip: For total quiet: rooms on the four short corridor ends on each floor. Those numbers are: (nearest th...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank jeane00
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you very much for the review and for the feedback. We appreciate you choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas and hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have stayed here once a year for about 7 years. Much quieter than Hard Rock across street. Convenient location near UNLV. The breakfast omelets are outstanding. You can't compare this to any other "free" breakfast offer at another chain. This is in another league. I'll be back again next year

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank BobinSeattleWA
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate the comments. We look forward to having you back for year #8.
Philadelphia
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Attending the International Builders Show in Las Vegas last week, the convenience of the hotel to the airport was my initial driving decision point to stay at this location. This hotel exceeded my every expectation of stellar customer service! I will definitely return. Shuttle bus convenience, eagerness to please, responsive requests, this hotel far exceeded my expectations!

Room Tip: great views of Las Vegas!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you very much for the review and sharing your comments about our service.
We appreciate the feedback and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas.
We hope to see you back again.
Redding, California
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I just arrived home after a 3 day stay at this Embassy Suites Hotel on Swenson Street with our college age kids and another couple who are older. The staff are all incredibly professional, kind and thoughtful. Check in was a breeze and we were in our rooms very quickly. The rooms were clean, comfortable and provided everything we needed for a restful stay. This hotel provides a shuttle to fantastic shopping & starting point to see the strip and it will also take you to the airport. Also provided is a managers reception and full cook to order breakfast in the mornings. Sandra and Erik were on shift today (02/09/14 around 10 am) and were so kind and helpful getting us on the shuttle to the airport. Sandra even signed me up for the Hilton Honors Program before we left. Our kids flight was a little later in the day so we didn't check out at the same time. Our kids found out later in the afternoon that their flight was canceled. Being a mother I was terribly worried about what my college age kids would do but I called SANDRA and she got them a room and settled in for the night. She said "Don't worry Mama, we'll take care of them". Those words are worth a million dollars to me, and I am grateful! In a large city commonly referred to as SIN CITY I found the staff at Embassy Suites on Swenson Street to be hospitable, professional, accommodating and kind. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
~~~~I called the hotel when I got home because I lost the card I'd written the first and last names of Sandra and Erik on and Jeff answered the phone. For security reasons Jeff could not help me with spelling or last names. Understandable so if the names are spelled wrong I am sorry. Sandra deserves a raise and a promotion, she has the BEST people skills I have encountered in a very long time and I live in Small Town America. ~~~~~~

1 Thank Rachel N
Thank you very much for the great review and for sharing your comments about the staff. I will make sure that both Sandra and Erik are recognized for their efforts.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for business, the room was dirty and none of the outlets nor the tv worked in the bedroom. I was really disappointed by how dirty the hotel was and seemed run down and partied out. The breakfast however was fantastic best part about the stay. I would not recommend this hotel not stay again due to the cleanliness.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank spacewrangler_uw
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your review and the feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced in your suite and for the lack of cleanliness. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations.
I would love to get some more information from you, so we can make the necessary improvements and provide a better experience for our guests.
Elko, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The conference room was right now stairs and I was very grateful for that, shuttle service was helpful after training. Breakfast was very nice, and so delicious. I had an awesome view from my room and the hotel was very very nice. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for the review and sharing your comments. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.