“Love it!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas
Ranked #37 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed one week in the Embassy Suites when visiting the nearby university. For those willing to frequent the strip the hotel may bot be the best choice, unless you are prepared for a 20 minutes walk or short cab ride. Embassy Suites offers a free shuttle service every hour as well.

I love the Embassy Suites. Rooms are large (mine had even a living room with a second tv set), clean and well equipped including coffee maker. Staff is friendly and helpful and a delicious breakfast cooked to the patron's liking is included in the room rate. To top it off, every evening there is a manager's hour when alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks as well as snacks are served for free.

There is really not a bad word that I can say about this place (did I mention the free Wifi?). The only place that I ever stayed that comes close to the Embassy Suites Las Vegas is... the Embassy Suites San Juan, Puerto Rico.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas. We appreciate all of your comments and thank you for your business.
We hope to see you back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We recently stayed here because of a conference I attended. The room was very comfortable; my son appreciated the semi-private part of the suite. Staff was most helpful -- the desk provided running routes for my husband, the bus driver gladly transported us to and from the convention center, and the breakfast chef offered cheery conversation as a welcome side to his delcious omelets. The location is close enough to the Strip without being on top of it. It's also across from UNLV -- take a quiet walk across the campus. And ther are several good restaurants nearby within walking distance. All in all, a good experience.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review and for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Las Vegas. I will share your comments with all of the staff.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 14, 2013

was a great value hotel. employees are very friendly. Great breakfast all of the things you may like they have. Fast and very clean. The free drinks in the evening are great, and you even get a snack bar. I was able to enjoy a drink right outside the bar area and care for my little one.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for the review and all of your comments. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our Embassy Suites Las Vegas.
Please come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and absolutely loved it! We loved the location, a few minutes from the strip, much quieter and more relaxing. My kids loved the swans (Elvis and Priscilla). Very clean hotel, friendly staff, awesome breakfast, and great rates!! Just wish they made the pool area smoke free, it's no fun having to move the kids and all our stuff to the other side of the pool b/c someone had to light one up.
Will definitely stay here again with the family though :)

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate all of your feedback and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Check your folio when checking out. Rates are different than your reservation. On the nite that the rate was supposed to drop, this hotel actually raised the rate. If you don't check your statement you will be conned. Great way to run a Hotel. Increase your bottom line by charging more to the guests who don't check their folio upon checkout. Class action anyone?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing all of your comments and concerns regarding your stay. I do apologize for the mistake on your guest room folio and I can assure you that it was unintentional. I am glad that it did get resolved before you checked out.
I will speak to the sales department regarding your other concerns. I am sorry that we couldn't honor your group rate on your reservation made on such short notice.
Again, thank you for all of your feedback.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have 15 family members for a family reunion and it was fantastic. We all enjoyed the breakfast, happy hour and the swimming pool. The rooms are family friendly with a refrigerator and microwave. All the staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas M
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your business. Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Las Vegas and we are thrilled that you were able to enjoy your family reunion.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Lobby was fine but once we got to our room I wanted to run away. The furniture was very outdated, scratched up, and very soiled. I hated to even sleep in the bed as it seemed dirty. The rooms pictured look nothing like it really does. The breakfast is not exactly what is shown either. The breakfast was horrible and there was not the variety that is shown on their web site. This in my opinion does not live up to the Embassy Suites name that used to belong to a high end hotel chain. And I have no idea why others are posting this as an excellent hotel or giving it good reviews. Please do your homework before staying at this hotel and book elsewhere. Do not take the name Embassy Suited to mean a high end hotel. This is not much better that a motel 6!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kim h
Michael V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for the review and for sharing your comments. While I was disappointed to hear of your experience, your feedback will help us improve our services in the future.
I would like to apologize for the condition of your suite and for the fact that you didn't feel that our breakfast operation was satisfactory.
I would love to speak with you further about your stay. Please contact me directly via email or by calling the hotel directly.
We appreciate your business and hope to make the situation right.