First off the Smell in the Room was horrendous and smelled musty and like cigarette smoke. The smell in the room aggravated my asthma and made it hard to breathe.
Second, I went to flush the toilet for the first time and it backed up. The hotel staff at front desk came to try to plunge the toilet and it kept overflowing the more she plunged, I Had to tell the staff to Turn the water valve off to stop the water because she did not know. They should of sent out maintenance but instead the check in clerk came to the room to plunge it. They did not mop the floor with cleaner after it flooded over they just cleaned up the water.
Then we came back from our dinner and went to bed. We itched all night and did not know why. We did our check out in the morning and left. Later on we both discovered bug bites on myself and my fiancee from being under the covers of the bed. The room had old carpet , the coffee table was broken and wobbly. The room was so muggy and smelly. The fan that they had in the wall to help move the air conditioning air was all dusty and dirty. I have never stayed at a place so bad before in my life.
I asked if we could get another room when we got back from dinner and they told us no because the hotel was booked. I then asked if I could get a refund and they refused the refund because we had been checked in the room. We were only there for only 1 1/2 hours before we went to dinner . I Paid Cash for my Visit and was very upset that they would not refund my money so I could go somewhere else. I felt forced to stay there or loose my money. I was so upset about it that I ended up at the Valley Hospital later that night from an Anxiety attack caused by this hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway. We are located just 7 miles away from all the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and 6 miles from the Freemont Street Experience. We're also located 6 miles north of the McCarran International Airport and 5 miles west of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay