Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
$240
$116
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
$132
$127
Vdara.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$145
$135
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$122
$97
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The fridge, range and microwave worked, and there were plates and silverware. Although large, the rooms were spartan and looked tired and dingy, the furniture showed signs of wear and tear; it was scratched and the wood was nicked.The sofa had a large stain at one end. The curtains in the bedroom were different lengths. The place needs a bit of TLC. Certainly not the place for a romantic weekend. However, I was just out there to play golf and was looking for cheap accommodation so it suited me fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize that the room was a bit worn and showing some age, I do appreciate that you also felt it was a good value. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at lvb@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son and I stayed here a night since it was the cheapest I could find on Priceline near us and we didn't want to camp as planned because of the record heat they were having. I was expecting a pretty shabby place given the price, but it really was much nicer than expected. My only real complaint was it took forever to cool down but it was pretty darn hot outside. Desk staff were very friendly (and American). Wifi worked fine for me as-is. Since they are studios we could have cooked dinner as well but we had just eaten out before arriving. The second bed is a fold-out sofa in the kitchen room. The motel sits on the west side of the divided road so you need to go past it and make a u-turn (hoped those were legal) at the next light if you're headed north.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service the staff provided; it is rewarding to hear that we make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We arrived early before check in time. The lady at the front desk was nice enough to have them clean our room first so we could check in early.
We are very impressed with the room. It is the one bedroom studio. Very large. Could service four people with out a problem.
Has a very nice pool.
Price was VERY reasonable.
We have a handicapped first floor room.
Far enough from the hustle and bustle but just a few blocks away from sams town and other casinos.
Highly recommend.

Room Tip: would recommend first floor no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grandma6012
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Check in person was very pleasant. Room was clean, except for toilet which leaked from fresh water inlet when flushed. TV was small tube type but ad good pic. Says free Internet but to get any speed have to pay $3 in room. I also got booted off had had to speak with tech support to get back on.

Room Tip: No restaurant. Movie theater and food very close
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had to update my review of Crossland Suites, because it got worse the longer I was there. I stayed at this hellhole for two nightmarish nights. I was bothered by the neighbor who was blasting music through the walls. Both of the gas BBQ grills on the property were broken. The people above me sounded like they were slamming and pounding on the floor at all hours for most of my stay. To top it all off, the second night I was there it was very hot, and I noticed the AC wasn't working. I tried turning it on and off, over and over, and it wouldn't even start. I barely slept. I complained to the management about all of the above issues during my stay, and they did absolutely nothing to remedy any of them. I asked them if I could switch rooms and they refused. I asked for a refund when I checked out and they refused. I personally emailed the manager and they didn't respond. I noticed the manager tries to sugarcoat all the negative reviews here, but that's just to cover up the fact that this place is a total dump that needs to be shut down or sued. The room also doesn't feel safe, with no security and shady looking people walking around. Avoid Crossland Suites at all costs if you value peace, quiet, security, comfort or your sanity.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo