We arrived early before check in time. The lady at the front desk was nice enough to have them clean our room first so we could check in early.
We are very impressed with the room. It is the one bedroom studio. Very large. Could service four people with out a problem.
Has a very nice pool.
Price was VERY reasonable.
We have a handicapped first floor room.
Far enough from the hustle and bustle but just a few blocks away from sams town and other casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway. We are located just 7 miles away from all the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and 6 miles from the Freemont Street Experience. We're also located 6 miles north of the McCarran International Airport and 5 miles west of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay