You added Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway)   |
Offers & Announcements
Book now and Save 15%!
Ranked #220 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Elk City, ok
“Not bad for $50”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Check in person was very pleasant. Room was clean, except for toilet which leaked from fresh water inlet when flushed. TV was small tube type but ad good pic. Says free Internet but to get any speed have to pay $3 in room. I also got booted off had had to speak with tech support to get back on.

Room Tip: No restaurant. Movie theater and food very close
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had to update my review of Crossland Suites, because it got worse the longer I was there. I stayed at this hellhole for two nightmarish nights. I was bothered by the neighbor who was blasting music through the walls. Both of the gas BBQ grills on the property were broken. The people above me sounded like they were slamming and pounding on the floor at all hours for most of my stay. To top it all off, the second night I was there it was very hot, and I noticed the AC wasn't working. I tried turning it on and off, over and over, and it wouldn't even start. I barely slept. I complained to the management about all of the above issues during my stay, and they did absolutely nothing to remedy any of them. I asked them if I could switch rooms and they refused. I asked for a refund when I checked out and they refused. I personally emailed the manager and they didn't respond. I noticed the manager tries to sugarcoat all the negative reviews here, but that's just to cover up the fact that this place is a total dump that needs to be shut down or sued. The room also doesn't feel safe, with no security and shady looking people walking around. Avoid Crossland Suites at all costs if you value peace, quiet, security, comfort or your sanity.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank corey f

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are very happy with the room and location. Employees are very well trained ! The kitchen is great with the required dishes,glasses,coffee maker,microwave, etc. even the dish soap. The room card for entry always worked. Never got locked out. Large closet and a not too noisy exhaust fan in bathroom, so it does not get too steamy.

Room Tip: downstairs is good because you can see your car,outside.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank lindam210
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you want a quiet, clean and comfortable room you must stay at crossland on boulder hwy. Its just like being at home, you have all the utensils you need, laundry room, fitness room and a pool to cool off in afterwards. The only thing you need to bring is clothes, food and cleaning supplies for your laundry. I swear its just like home. Restaurants, casinos, shopping and gas stations all minutes away!!!!!!!!Love it. Nita B..Atlanta

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’m happy that the staff was so accommodating and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

my name is T.S.after reading the reviews I was smiling from ear to ear.i notice the good out weighed the bad : ) so I made up my mind to choose crossland economy......shortly after maing reservations I call Crosland and explain my son's disability that he is deaf,mrs.sheenah is who I spoke with that morning assured me that my son will be accommodated.i was excited and thrill that she understood my son's disability.farmost what I liked about reading the reviews,the managers was very involve with the customers comments,complaints-good,bad and soooooo willing to make these bad experience right with being given a second chance.that's how I know the complaints was not mention during the customers stay....even with 5 stars hotels I never seen the managers so responsive,basically never at all to the customers comments and complaints.all I seen was just comments good and bad from customers,which made me believe a lot of times the customers were right.,but at the crossland economy they care.away to go MANAGERS you get 10 stars from me.i arrive on the 8th of april and I hope my stay be just as pleasant as the others...im looking so forward to the best stay at crossland economy that I can ever experience.keep up the good work managers!!! : )

Room Tip: it's good to read reviews.....count how many bad and good,if you have more bad than good-I will...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tee s
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

At check in I was greeted with very Friendly Employee Service. My room was more then what I was expecting for the price. I do recommend . You have All the asmmedities that would be required for a Longer length of stay if required.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Marlys A
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear that we met your expectations during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Carpet turned feet black, the couch was fithly, bed sheets were stained and comforter was torn. Shower smelled like mold/mildew. I had to make them come Febreeze my entire room. Had it not been after midnight when I got into town, I would have found another place.
Service was great but it doesn't make up for the room.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, but you expect a clean room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Amy G
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the room did not meet your or our expectation of cleanliness for our guests. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance departments to clean carpets and change out linen where we need to. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, Doug at dbusch@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.