My wife and are on the road for months at a times( 10 months/yr total) and are always looking for " extended stay" type hotels. This hotel was the most pleasant surprise of any we have stayed in bar none. Starting with Leslieann the front desk women who immediately made us feel welcome and continued to do so everyday day for our 2 month stay to Doug, the district manager who handled a problem on a previous stay at a different property, and is the reason that we continue to give this company our business, the entire staff has been great.
The hotels rectangular shape gives the inner ring of rooms a courtyard effect and when you add in mature trees outside every room room it produces a home type feel. The rooms are big( we had the 2 room suite) the price is fair the service was excellent and the king sized bed was firm and well maintained allowing us a great nights sleep. All that.... and an oven. From now on when we are in Vegas for extended business we have our place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway. We are located just 7 miles away from all the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and 6 miles from the Freemont Street Experience. We're also located 6 miles north of the McCarran International Airport and 5 miles west of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay