Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
7,246 results
All reviews fremont street hash house fremont experience north tower downtown vegas stay downtown old vegas food court oscars bingo casino tournament las gambling slots dealers comps
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The room was old with cracked paint and needing repairs in the room and bathroom. The cleaning service did different things each day. One day there were new towels and bath mat. Another day there was no bath mat but there were more towels than any other day.

The room was an old style with a door that connected to the room next door. The neighbors were extremely loud and had an alarm that went off several times in the middle of the night. Nobody answered at the front desk no matter what time I called.

Being charged initially for a resort fee that is being returned is ridiculous and almost made me say no thank you. Either charge it or don't. Make it part of the room fee and don't make things difficult and hard to understand.

I checked in at 2:30 AM, and they were helpful then, but that was the only time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ZacPlaza, Guest Experience Ambassador at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologize that you had this type of experience when you stayed with us. I assure you it is not the level of service we strive to provide. I will make certain your concern is passed along to our hotel management staff. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We set up a pick up and drop off and the plaza never gave us a ride to the airport so we had to pay a taxi 40-45 bucks and than we got to the airport late so we couldn’t check our bags and me and my girlfriend had to throw a lot of our things away

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for missing out on making your trip perfect. Also, want to apologize for you having to throw out half of your things on the way home. I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back and make things right.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Always stay at the Plaza Hotel and Casino. Great location great price and great staff. Visit Vegas two times a year. Love the free valet parking for guests, the super bingo’s and the baileys and coffee!!

Room tip: I’ve Never had a bad room at the Plaza Hotel and Casino.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ZacPlaza, Guest Service Ambassador at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you back again very soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

The room was clean the service was nice overall this day was great the one thing I didn't like was not being able to crack the window at least especially for people who smoke air circulation is very important leaves your clothes and everything reeking of cigarette smoke that was the one thing I didn't like other than that great stay

Room tip: For smoking rooms there should be exhaust vent on a.c. unit or you should be able to crack the window at least
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass on your comment to the appropriate team at the the Plaza. We hope to see you back again very soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We were pleased with all front desk people, our room was great, will be coming back, cleaning staff very friendly, we will recommend hotel to friends, We liked how close it is to all stuff on Fremont St.

Room tip: Could not ask for better room with great view of Vegas
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had an overall wonderful experience at the Plaza. We hope to welcome you back soon!