5,656 results
All reviewsfremont streethash housefremont experiencedowntown vegasstay downtownold vegasfood courtbingocasinobendertowertournamentlasgamblingslotsdealersplayers
Reviewed January 13, 2016

I would not recommend the Plaza Hotel. It is dire need of many upgrades including carpet and furnishings in the rooms. The best part of the entire stay was the restaurant. I didnt understand why just because the convention was in town that customers deserved to be charged 4 times the normal rate just because they can.

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

This hotel and casino is in the old part of Las Vegas. Though the casino itself is quite outdated and somewhat dirty, the hotel room was nice. A good place for those on a limited budget. They also have a subway, McDonalds, a Mexican restaurant, and a sit down greasy-spoon style of diner in the casino.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2016

The staff was Great. Rooms were a bit old. But hey was there for work and only needed a bed to sleep in . Good location. Free shuttle bus to LVCC. Easy parking . Oh and good price for a hotel during the peak season .

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I arrived and was checked into the 20th floor of the 21 floor building. Mold and water damage was apparent on ceiling so I called down to move rooms and was told its fine and no other rooms where available. In the middle of the night I was woken up by dripping water from the ceiling. Now as mentioned before I am not even on the top floor. I was told no other rooms where available again and the staff said how bad is it and asked why I could not wait until the next day to possible move. I then asked to speak with manager that then found a room on a lower floor with horrible train noise. My co-workers room also had issues the next night with water and he was told to stick it out and they would wave the resort fee. I also was only comped the resort fee and the staff did not even care and acted like I was a problem due to the fact I could not put up with a small leak in the ceiling.

Room Tip: Book at another hotel!
1  Thank logan949
E_Eisenberg, Director of Hotel Operations at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2016

logan949,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit to the Plaza. I was sorry to read that we did not live up to your expectations. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a clean, safe, friendly and fun environment each and every time they visit. I would value the opportunity to personally address your service concerns. Please contact me directly so that we may discuss your visit and find a beneficial resolution to your dissatisfaction.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Eric Eisenberg
Director of Hotel Operations
eric.eisenberg@playlv.com
702-386-2337

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Stayed at the Hotel many times and are always comfortable...laid back atmosphere...will return at least 3 more times in 2016...the ventilation system could definitely use a upgrade it can get very smoky and stuffy

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa M, Manager at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2016

Hi 510pmorris, thank you for your review of the Plaza. We are glad to know your stay was comfortable and we await your next visit!