7,651 results
All reviews tournament of kings food court luxor and mandalay bay johnny rockets new york new york other hotels m life south end of the strip trip to vegas slot machines strip view tower casino nicks mlife uber walkway
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Room was dirty. Not clean. Smelled of raw sewage and bleach. Wasn’t a pleaseurae experience. Had to change trooms upon check in and the smell was worst in the second room. Rooms just seemed cheap. Want a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mikecode3
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear mikecode3:

It is truly discouraging to know your assigned accommodations at Excalibur fell far short of expectations. We regret the cleanliness issue you endured and apologize for the inconvenience these shortcomings may have caused you. Please be assured we will certainly address those deficiencies mentioned in your review and work hard to make any future stay pleasurable and hassle-free.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@excalibur.com

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of casino was good. The rooms were comfy, and housekeeping was good. The buffet was also good. The mobile check-in option helped a lot, and the show we saw (Tournament of Kings) was also good.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rplindner
Reviewed March 18, 2018

The hotel is great. Will recommend to other friends and family. There is a good system related to MLIFe rewards and resort credits for example; I do not need to go to MLIFe counter to get my resort credit validated and also during checkout, I can easily get out from the parking lot via room key. This saves me a lot of time. I had experienced from the other hotel before that I have to go to the MLIFe counter to get my resort credits and I have to tell the check in staff as well that I have resort credit. Unlike my stay with Excalibur, everything was included and I don’t have to tell the checkin staff about my resort credits. The process is smooth even though the line is a bit long. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Celyn J
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I still can't get used to seeing so many families with young kids in Vegas. But there are plenty of them and Excaliber appears to be a hot spot for them.

The rooms are cheap during the week found a room for $34. but of course by the time they hit you with the resort fee and various taxes price almost doubles bit that's the way of Vegas.

My room was a typical hotel room with double queen beds. Furniture and fixtures are cheap but they keep everything clean and staff was very friendly and ready to help.

The casino is typical tables were cheap. Bit like I said there are alot of families with young kids moving all over the place.

Good for clean cheap rooms and tables.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank SgtFrankChill
Reviewed March 18, 2018

The whole place is a little tacky design wise, so if that is going to bother you, pay 3 times as much and stay at the Aria. Because it is priced at the lower end, you can expect the casino and hotel to be populated with a lot of folks in shorts and T-shirts, including underage kids who can be quite noisy. NOT glamorous, but a good a good deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends