Stayed at The Mirage for 7 days and loved every minute of it. From the minute we checked in to our check out we found nothing but helpful and friendly staff.
Upon check in we were met by a lovely young lady who greeted us by our name and was also aware it was our 10th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows weekend. Bearing in mind I had emailed the hotel earlier in the week to see if we could upgrade to a Tower suite room which I was willing to pay extra for, but upon our arrival we were upgraded free of charge, I think due to our anniversary and renewal of vows. The added bonus of getting a Tower Room was the view – our room overlooked the volcano – so we had our own private view each evening.
The Room itself was incredible, we had a huge room and good sized bathroom. The décor was great and the room was incredibly clean and tidy. I have read some of the reviews in the site and find it hard to believe that we are talking about the same hotel, Would I stay here again – absolutely, it was perfect. The hotel was amazing, although being very busy, I guess it was down to Halloween weekend in Vegas, as the whole of Vegas was busy, thought the whole of the USA was there !!
Did the cravings lunch buffet and found that it was fine, plenty of choice of food to choose from . Did find drinks in Vegas a tad on the expensive side , but I guess you pay those prices if you wish to drink in the posh hotels.
The Mirage is a lovely hotel and worth the money for the stay, placed amazingly well as is central on the strip, so close to all the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas