We stayed at this hotel when we went out to Vegas to get married.. Thought the hotel was lovely, we had a strip view, smoking room (boyfriends choice) and although you could smell the smoke in the hallways, the rooms werent really too bad, the air con and the daily maid service meant our room smelt lovely the majority of the time! Had heard rave reviews about the buffett here, but must say i was dissappointed, not much choice considering and although it was all you can eat for $15 (for breakfast) i never felt id even had my $15 worth!!!! We used the mac d's over the road for breakfast mostly!
The pool was lovely, ice cold (much needed in that heat) although i was by the pool by 8:30am every morning and most beds were taken, it got really busy in the afternoons but was great.
We ate at Kokomo's one night, just outside the lobby area... it was BEAUTIFUL! Pricey but well worth it.
The couple we were holidaying with also used the spa, which was a little too expensive for me ($185 for a massage and mini pedicure!!!) but they said it was amazing...
The room service was very prompt considering the size of the hotel and i would say very good value also, the portions were HUGE and really not that expensive..
We enjoyed the nightlife in Vegas although we didnt actually visit Jet or Revolution (the clubs in the hotel) they always looked very busy. I would definately reccommend this hotel, it is perfectly located close to the centre of the strip and the staff were friendly, helpful and very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas