The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$126
MandalayBay.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$220
$123
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$173
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$156
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$127
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$25
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $39/night.

19,616 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorother hotelsgreat location on the stripresort feem lifetreasure islandtower suitemini barstrip viewgreat pool
Reviewed August 29, 2014

The first thing that I noticed is when your trying to get from the garage to the check in it was very difficult . If a person is elderly or handicapped it would be very hard to get thru their doors and down the escalator with your luggage. The check in was quick but I asked for a non-smoking room and when I got their it reeked of cigarettes . I called up the desk they moved me to a non-smoking but it was on the other side of the hotel. When I tried to use the card key on the new room it did not work , down back to the desk with luggage to get a key that works. The biggest part of the trip that bothered me was the high prices for the basics. Maybe this hotel is one that expects that but I thought that almost $ 50.00 for a average breakfast buffet was a bit much for what you got. For lunch a open faced Rueben sandwich was almost $ 40.00 and a drink at the bar was about $ 20.00 and a bar coke was over $ 5.00. Don't get me wrong I believe in paying for a bit quality deserved but it was not there in the product. I have stayed at the Luxor owned by the same people and found it to be much more enjoyable. I will not be coming back to the Mirage its not worth what it charges.

Room Tip: get more than one card key they admitted to having problems with entry
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Doug F
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

I am really sorry about your non-smoking room smelling of cigarettes. I can only imagine what a not so great welcome gift that was from us. It makes me sad your stay only got worse from there and you continued to encounter roadblocks preventing you from having a relaxing and fun vacation. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com so we can personally discuss the pitfalls of your stay. Again I am really sorry, but I do look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We had a blast and were treated like royalty!
My wife'd dream was to be with the Porpoise and she got an artwork done by an actual Porpoise! This has been on her bucket list as an artist and what an experience. But our room was the highlight as we stayed in a suite and it was beautiful! Thank you Mirage and MGM Properties for treating a couple so wonderfully. The MLife membership is incredibly helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Oooh your wife participated in our Painting with the Dolphins activity? How fun! Does she LOVE the painting her dolphin assisted her with? Thank you for reaching out to us and for your fantastic review....I am so glad you enjoyed your beautiful suite and the perks of our Mlife program. If you ever want to share more about your visit, feel free to email us at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

People and staff are very friendly and accommodating. The casino is usually not very crowded and finding a seat at a table is not a problem like other casinos on the strip. The Mirage is also in a great location, central to many attractions and events on the Strip.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

It is always a good thing not having to wait for a seat at gaming tables! I am happy you did not have to fight out crowds while you were here (and received such amicable service from our staff). Were you here celebrating a special occasion this year? If you ever want to share more about your visit...or have questions in regards to a future vacation...please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I would LOVE to hear from you!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

The rooms are very nice and updated. Rooms are very clean and bed is comfy. WiFi is very good. Next time I would request a view of the strip. There is no regular cafe that I could find. Usually had the breakfast buffet there but looked elsewhere for dinner. Slots are ok. Wish they had more and newer slots. However a must see is the Terry Fator show. Very entertaining, lots of laughs, awesome. The casino is easy to navigate, don't have the overwhelming feeling of trying to find your way around. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: No coffee maker in the rooms, I bring my own little maker & coffee. Request room with a view of the strip.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

I am happy you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms. I am sorry you did not have a view of the strip last year...but definitely email us at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to request one on your next vacation or business trip (are you coming back this December?). I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Like all hotels on the Strip, The Mirage is an overload of the senses upon arrival (particularly when you've just driven in from the Grand Canyon!). It is massive! To get to the elevators you walk through a kind of waterfall area and then the large casino itself. On the back of the elevators are some shops and restaurants and the large pool.

The rooms are great. Large and felt very luxurious with the furnishings and finishes. Free wifi. We were given a room at the end of the corridor which was good as it made it quieter (less drunk people staggering back to their rooms late at night) and it was overlooking the volcano and the Strip which the kids liked.

The hotel is in a good location with everything on your doorstep. The Venetian is opposite and Ceasar's Palace and the Ballagio next door.

We arrived on a Saturday and the pool was full of people getting drunk - great if you are young and on a proper Vegas weekend, not so great for the kids. But it was ok and we accepted that is part of being there! There were enough sun beds for us to always find enough for our group which was good as I've heard at other hotels that is not often the case.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of corridors are quieter. Nice to get a room overlooking the Strip and Volcanoes too.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hooray for a fun stay! I am happy you were comfortable during your recent visit and were able to get some shut eye due to your quiet room away from the crowds (always important to still sleep while here!). Did you visit us for a special occasion? I would LOVE to hear more about your experience with us, so please do not hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!