Whenever we visit Vegas we like to stay in at least 1 hotel on the strip this time we chose The Mirage and found it exceeded our expectations as far as value is concerned the room we had was very clean and had what we needed for a 2 night stay. Location is great for Many of the main casinos on the strip.
The pool area is lovely and relaxed and the staff very courteous and make you feel very welcome, drinks and food reasonable and plenty of sun loungers available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas