“Great as usual”

GreenLeadersGold level
Lady Lake, Florida, Usa
“Great as usual”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Loved my visit. Booked two suites in the Towers...they were super clean and had a fantastic view...loved being treated as a special guest..as my friend said...a rock star...the room service was exceptional and the shows fantastic..overall a great time had by all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jenn L, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
That is awesome you felt like a rock star during your stay! I am so happy you were treated so well, enjoyed your suites and loved your views. I really hope you are planning to return to Vegas, if you are please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,429)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dundee, Michigan
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Excellent / Great Location / Clean Rooms / Nice decor / I had a beautiful view of the Strip / Ease at Check-In / Ease at Check-out / really no complaints as you don't spend much time in your room in Vegas

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
It is wonderful you felt so at ease checking in and out as well as having a beautiful strip view room! It sounds like you were out and about during most of your stay and I would LOVE to hear more about what you did. Please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com with more details of your stay!
Cloverdale, California
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Mirage is a Wonderful property very clean, friendly staff, rooms clean and a window to open in your room for fresh air was the best. Beatles show so good!! Buffet excellent, will stay again at the Mirage next visit to Las Vegas.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
It is fantastic you had such a wonderful experience at The Mirage!! I love how clean you found our property and I am SO impressed with how many reviews I have been getting about our staff’s friendliness! I am excited you would like to stay with us again, please do not hesitate to email Tripadvisor@mirage.com with your reservation details for your next visit, I would LOVE to help answer any questions you may have! I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice and the service is VERY GOOD.
The room was nice but small compared to others LV hotels specially a lot cheaper. The bathroom was TINY. Not enough middle to low priced restaurants. Most restaurants were of an average of over $70 per person. The other choices were pizza or expensive hamburgers ($ 60 for two persons). Only two places for breakfast a delicatessen over $20 or Buffett $35. Only other choice coffee and a muffin at Starbucks. You get charged $25 daily for WiFi (VERY SLOW) weather you use it or not. Been going to LV for over 30 years for business but I am not going back to this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry you were so disappointed with our property. I am glad you enjoyed our service but am very sad you had such a poor experience with our restaurants and WiFi. I would like to speak with you personally regarding your visit, so please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com with your contact information. I will hopefully hear from you soon.
Ventura, California
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Arrive early. Check in time said 4pm. We checked in at 1:30pm. Really quick an easy. The show seated everyone very quickly. it was a stress free over the top fresh and fun experience. The White Tiger and Dolphin Habitat were just steps away and a fun and relaxing thing to do. The shops in the habitat an hotel had good variety. Of course the mini bar in the hotel will eat your wallet. The room had lots of space and was furnished nicely. The TV programming was just an ad for the hotel and stuff happening in there. I could not find any regular programming.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I apologize that you were unable to access regular shows on the TV in your room. Would you please email Tripadvisor@mirage.com with your room number so I can have engineering take a look at why it was not working properly? I am glad you were able to check in early and were quickly seated for The Beatles LOVE by Cirque Du Soleil show. Please do not hesitate to contact me, I would LOVE to speak with you more about your visit and certainly would like to have engineering take a look at your TV!
Catonsville, Maryland
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My trip to Las Vegas was excellent. The Mirage was clean, comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The highlight of the trip was the Boyz II Men show at the Mirage. Unless you are a true die hard B2M fan, don't spend your money for the VIP package. The seats are great but the meet and greet includes a waiting in line to take a picture with the group. Overall, my stay there was outstanding and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great value stay in Las Vegas. Also get any type of drinks you need (Water, Soda, Alcohol etc) at the Walgreens across the street at the Venetian. Save your money!!!!!

Room Tip: Get any type of drinks you need (Water, Soda, Alcohol etc) at the Walgreens across the street at the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tmhughes1985
It is fantastic you enjoyed the Boyz II Men show, although I am sorry you were not impressed with the VIP package. I am happy you had such an enjoyable stay and found our staff to be so friendly. Did you try any of our restaurants while you were here? I would love to hear more details of your visit so please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lovely, everyone was very nice, room was very quiet, great beds, very clean & just nice enough to feel a little up scale but relaxed.
They nicely accommodated my request for both an early check in & a late check out for a relatively small fee.

Room Tip: Bathrooms are a little small but are well appointed & plenty of hot water for your shower.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pamela A
I am happy you enjoyed our rooms and you were accommodated with an early check in and late check-out. I have seen a lot of reviews lately commenting on the comfortableness of our beds so I will officially let you know they can be bought online on our website =). If you have any details you would like to add about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!