We stayed in the penthouse suite for 4 nights and then a standard room for 2 nights.
The Penthouse was nice. Spacious. I suspect around 1200 sq ft. Given the size, I thought it could have had more than the one bathroom but, we roughed it. :)
- Private entrance double doors
- Separate bar area complete with refrigerator and ice maker.
- Living room with sectional and 60 inch tv with sound bar. Also houses a work desk with Internet ports.
-Floor to ceiling panoramic views with electric drawn curtains.
- Dining area with 4-6 chairs.
- Large king size bedroom with chaise lounger and tv that elevates out of foot of bed. Very comfortable bedding.
- Large bathroom with 32" tv, jacuzzi tub, separate vanity area, walk in closet.
Yes it's nice but it also a tad (emphasis on tad) worn. Nothing that warrants repair just yet. You can just tell it's near needing some "fresh paint" so to speak. :)
Room service food is nothing to write home about. Save yourself some grief and order from one of the many restaurants on the casino floor. Speaking of, I ate at every one of them and they do not disappoint. If you like Sushi, Japonais is on par with being a 5 star.
Standard Room? It was nice too. Aesthetically it was appealing but simply too cramped for two when staying for 7 days in our opinion. Small bathroom. Where if you were to open the door, you would have to close it to access the shower and toilet. Simply too small.
WAS THIS REVIEW HELPFUL? PLEASE GIVE ME A THUMBS UP TO LET ME KNOW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas