“Excellent hotel”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Best food choices, slots, tables, and service! The drink ladies could come around a little more often but that was the biggest of our worries. Staff was very helpful and knocked quite a bit off our stay for gambling in their hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

I am thrilled to hear that you had an excellent Mirage visit! It is exciting to know that you received the best service and loved our restaurant options. If you would like to share more details about your Mirage experiences, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Mirage in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Mirage Hotel & Casino

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had to make changes to my roommate at the last minute and the staff was exceptional, extremely professional and friendly. When ever I saw an employee they had a smile and greeted me. The view was perfect and the room was spotless. I tried three different restaurants all were fantastic and service was quick.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

I am excited to hear that you enjoyed all of your interactions with our hotel staff. Guest services is our highest priority and I am thrilled that you felt welcomed and were greeted with a smile. Thank you for your compliments about your restaurant experiences. Which restaurants did you dine at during your visit? If you would like to share more details about your Mirage trip, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Best location on the strip. We met Seigfried when he came to see his cats at the Secret Garden. Pleasant and helpful staff, great buffet at The Craving. Hope to see you again. Enjoyed the Volcano.

Room Tip: Request a high floor overlooking the strip.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Awesome!!! That is fantastic to know that you met Siegfried at the Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat! I am also happy that you were able to experience our Volcano show and Cravings buffet. Please feel free to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com, if you have more to share about your visit. Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We love the Mirage, but were not happy with some of the changes. The shopping area has become trashy with the Tattoo parlor and Kardashian store. The yogurt shop is over priced and a poor replacement for the previous ice cream store. The coffee shop is gone leaving no options in the hotel for a quieter breakfast or late night snack/desert. If you seek the amenities and class the Mirage used to have, head to The Bellagio or Wynn.

Room Tip: Request a room on a higher floor, close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your feedback about Kardashian Khaos, Starlight Tattoo, Blizz, and the need for more breakfast options. Your comments will assist us to monitor these specific areas that can improve the guest experiences that we provide. If you have more suggestions you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I hope that we will get the opportunity to better serve you. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here with my wife for 5 nights over the new year's period. The hotel is in a great location right in the middle of the Strip. Upon arrival we got checked in very quickly and our bags arrived in our room within 5 minutes. The service is very good and we have no complaints with our room which was spotless and quite big for a standard room. The lifts are through the casino area and I agree with other reviews that it is quite smokey, more so than in many of the other hotels. There is a good range of restaurants and the atmosphere on new year's eve was fantastic. The location of the hotel is great being next door to Caesars and opposite the Venetian which are both worth a visit. Overall this is a great hotel which is not too expensive, in a great location with good customer service and would certainly stay here again

1  Thank GB0207

Happy New Year!!! Thank you for taking the time to share your Mirage new year celebration experiences. It is wonderful to know that our Front Desk was able to provide you a quick and early check-in. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all of your interactions with our hotel staff. If you have additional feedback you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to welcoming you to The Mirage in the future!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

An excellent hotel in a great location. Room s was fantastic, very spacious with plenty of storage space. Easy walking distance to many facilities plus easy access to the Monorail system. Many great restaurants and the best breakfast in Vegas in the Carnegie Deli

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank billnoe

Thank you for choosing The Mirage to enjoy your Christmas break. I am happy that you enjoyed your experiences in our guest rooms and at Carnegie Deli. Carnegie Deli is a delicious restaurant with so many choices. Did you know, there is actually a Carnegie Deli in New York and they are both run by the same family? If you have more details you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

When I first came to Vegas as a 21 year old, we stayed here in December of 2011 and enjoyed every minute of this trip. Granted the doors were thin (only the first night because we learned that the more you drink, the less the noise bothers you:)).

I encourage all to stay at The Mirage, it is in a great location to the Bellagio, Caesars, and other large casinos.

I recommend taking a shuttle from the airport (get one that is a round trip, cost is like 15 bucks)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends