“awesome”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #49 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We loved the room. The beds were very comfortable an the shower was nice. The view was good. Stacks was one of the
best restaurants I have ever eaten at. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The only issue we had was the buffet could have been a little cheaper. The food was good. We never had a chance to check out the pool area this visit but we only ward wonderful reviews about it.we will defiantly choose to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

It is wonderful to know that you had an awesome Mirage trip. Thank you for letting me know about your stay. I am excited to hear you were able to experience STACK and Cravings. On your next visit, I hope that you will be able to visit our Pool. It is so relaxing and the tropical feel is a great escape. If you have additional comments you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I am thrilled that you will consider The Mirage for your future Las Vegas trips. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We come out to Vegas once a year and have been staying at the Mirage for the last 8-10 years straight. Think we like it?
You folks do a great job, rates are fair, the staff is great and you are center strip. What's not to like?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steve K

Wow! Thank you for continuing to choose The Mirage year after year. I know that you have many hotel choices and I am ecstatic that you always choose The Mirage. If you would like to share details about any of your Mirage stays, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com! I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mirage again and again!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

So I only stayed here for one full day. 11/12/13 so I booked out a room with early check in which was additional 30 dollars but can check in at 10. Arrived at around 11. Checked in fast. Room was very nice and clean. Had a strip view room where we could see the volcano. The staff was very helpful. Worked out for about an hour in the spa/gym. What a nice facilities. Partied the night away at 1oak very nice club indeed. Busy for a Tuesday. I would stay here again if I had a chance to.

Room Tip: Use everything that comes with the resort fee it is well worth it
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent Mirage trip. It is awesome to know you had a fantastic one day stay. I am happy our Front Desk team was able to accommodate your early check-in with a Strip and Volcano view room and that you enjoyed 1 OAK. Please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com, if you would like to share more about your one day Mirage experience. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

our Stay at the Mirage was a wonderful time. The weather outside was very windy so we stayed inside. Had a great time playing the games and fell in love with "the Beatles love" show, it was amazing! I think I could see it over and over again.
Our room was very nice and the extra pillows and blankets were marvelous. I really enjoyed the express elevators to our floor, it made coming and going much easier. The staff at the Mirage were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

AMAZING!!! Happy 36th anniversary!!! Thank you for choosing The Mirage to celebrate your very special occasion. I LOVE that you fell in love with The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil show. It is one of my most favorite shows on the Strip and it is because even if you watch it over and over again you will always see something new and amazing. If you have more to share about your Mirage anniversary trip, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to The Mirage in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great service, Excellent value, We had a great time at Terry Fator and in the Casino. Our room was mantained perfectly each day. We will be back sometime early next year to enjoy the Mirage again. We have stayed at other resorts in the past but think we have finally found our Vegas home.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

I am thrilled to hear you have chosen The Mirage to be your Las Vegas home away from home. It is wonderful to know you enjoyed Terry Fator: The VOICE of Entertainment and our Casino. Thank you for your wonderful review. If you would like to share more about your quick visit, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Hope you had a great time in Hawaii. See you again next year!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I love staying at the Mirage.
Love the hotel.
Love the flowers throughout the hotel.
Love the ambience.
Has a shops throughout and also has a gift shop by elevators where you can buy asprin, soda, milk, cookies, candy magazines and more..
Rooms are clean.
Staff is very friendly.
The volcano at night is a must see :)

I always come back to this hotel :)

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the strip as the other view is the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My son got Married in Vegas so we stayed at the Mirage it is a nice Hotel bu was very disapointd there was no codde pot or microwave and ther was a frig but we couldn't use it for our own things it was full of things the hotel would sell. the rooms were very clean and comfortable bed but I won't stay there again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for letting me know about your recent Mirage trip. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay because of our lack of coffee pot, microwave, or refrigerator in our guest rooms. Your comments will enable us to improve our hotel and the amenities we offer. If you have additional feedback you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review. Congratulations to your son on his nuptials.