“Great Las Vegas Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #38 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Buffalo, New York
“Great Las Vegas Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had a 12 family member 4 day get together to celebrate 2 member birthdays. One member had a suite that provided us with a very nice place to socialize in a well appointed and accommodating environment. We also enjoyed a nicely located Cabana in the beautiful pool area. Above all the hotel is located in the middle of many beautiful hotels providing easy access to visiting them and their casinos and restaurants. All members of our group were well satisfied with this memorable experience.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor rooms near the elevator.
Green Features: The linen reuse program was implemented and the majorty of the lightbulbs were energy-efficient.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS!!! Thank you to you and your family for choosing The Mirage for your Las Vegas visit. It is wonderful to hear you and your family were able to enjoy suite accommodations and a cabana at our Pool. If you or your family have more to share about the birthday trip, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review! We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,354)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

well hi folks remember me. my paradise in the desert sept 2012 . well since then me and the old man been back 3 more times since 2013 sept. i wrote a review on the 2nd and 3rd trip but i mest it up sending it so her let me tell you all 4 trips were smoking the nices for reeel down to earth people on the whole darn strip . and any body thats been her as much as me and my oldman will tell you its hard to find hoinest people in this crazzzzzzzzzy town. we useally dont see shows but weve been boys 2 men fans for 20 years listen to them every nite after dinner well guess what my paradise in the desert were there i couldnt believe it amazing we went the full monty and splurged $300.10 man we had meet and greet i had them sign my white t shirt with a magic marker from the gift shop thats another nice place great beautiful things and trinkits to bye sweathearts in there to my god they signed my shirt i showed it to everybody in my office they went nuts so thanks mirage my paradise in the desert now lets talk about the staff like family so anybody that ever ever bad raps my paradise on these reviews give them my # im from chicago ill let them have love all the rest BLT HAMBERGERS SMOKING CARNGIES DELI BEST CORNBEFF SANGWITCH YOULL EVER EAT YOULL SWEAR YOU WAS IN NEW YORK CARVING BUFFET FORGET ABOUT THE BEST THE POOL NOT SO IMTAMDATING NORMAL PEOPLE RAN IN TO SOME NICE ITALIAN LADYS FROM JERSEY WELL THATS ENOUGH GET TO THE MIRAGE YOULL SEE PARADISE IN DESERT#4 PS THANKS KIMBERLY #1 MANAGER SEE YOU IN JUNE LOVE YAS

Room Tip: choose the rooms that face the valcano and the wynn the trumpo the vanitian and the treasure island...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
AMAZING!!! WE ARE FEELING THE LOVE!!! Thank you for choosing The Mirage as your paradise home away from home in the desert. I am ecstatic and a little jealous that you were able to do a personal meet and greet with Boyz II Men! I am sure all of your coworkers were equally jealous! Thank you also for your compliments about Kimberly our Front Desk Hotel Manager, Cravings, Carnegie Deli, BLT Burger, AND our Pool. I will forward your review to our Front Desk Director so that Kimberly is recognized by you and her Director. If you would like to share about any of your other Mirage experiences, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. We will see you again soon for your 5th paradise in the desert vacation!!!
Creedmoor, nc
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed here every year for the last 15-20 years, same week and with the same 2 people my mother and my sister. We had a bad experience during Christmas week, but as usual September it was great. The service was great, the casino clean and quiet once in your room. The only negative is the lack of restaurants, I wish "The Caribe" was still there. The only breakfast option besides the buffet is Carnagie which serves a great meal but its small and crowded. As for lunch and dinner there are only a few options. Wish they would add another Caribe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am sorry to hear that your Mirage Christmas trip did not go smoothly, but we are so thankful that you have continued to choose The Mirage as your home away from home. I am happy that your September visit with your mother and sister was The Mirage experience that you ladies are used to. We appreciate your feedback about our food and beverage options. Your feedback is necessary and valuable to improve our hotel and the amenities we offer. If you have more comments or feedback you would like to share about any of your Mirage trips, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to The Mirage for another 15 years. Thank you!
Everywhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

The casino was a lot of fun. Great, knowledgeable dealers, fast drink service and a good variety of lower table minimums. I've played a lot of black jack and our dealer Sonia was the best I've ever had by a landslide. She was fun, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in making sure we had a fun time! The rooms were clean and comfortable, although we spent little time in them. The main pool is huge and very nice. The drinks are huge and servers are quick and nice. You have to go early in the morning to get chairs and people don't always take their stuff when they leave, so it is hard to tell if they are coming back or not. Stay away from the Bare pool gimicks, unless you want to pay 50 dollars for a pool chair with people that have had more than their share of alcohol. The Heritage restaurant was the best meal I have eaten this year and the Revolution club was fun. Beatles Love show is wonderful and entertaining, but I wouldn't need to see it a 2nd time. If I stay at the Mirage the next time in Vegas, I will try the Spa as well. Wonderful place for 5 girls to have a 20 year reunion weekend.

Room Tip: We had a standard 2 queen bed room and it was perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JMWorldTour
WOOP WOOP FOR ALL GIRLS WEEKEND!!! I am excited to hear that your all girls weekend at The Mirage was a fantastic trip! It is awesome to know that you enjoyed your Casino, Pool, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, REVOLUTION LOUNGE, and Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil experiences. Thank you for letting me know about your blackjack dealer Sonia. I will be sure to forward your review to our Casino management team so that she is recognized by your and her managers. If you have additional comments you would like to share about your all girls weekend, please feel free to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. We hope that you will consider The Mirage for your next Las Vegas trip. Woman to woman, the Desert Stone Massage treatment at The Spa is ahhhhhh-mazing!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Terrific property. I have stayed more that 10 times for multiple nights. It's current and beautiful. It's intimate for Las Vegas. Convienient as well. The restaurants are great with good verity.
Spotless clean

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rob m
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Definite must see is Love by Cirque du Solei. Absolutely check out the Siegfried & Roy Dolphin Habitat & Secret Garden. Also be sure to eat at Heritage Steak. The food is incredibly delicious and the staff is fantastic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jalyro
South Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

My partner and I visited this hotel back in June, check in was quick and our room over looked the volcano and the strip. We had excellent views. Our room was huge and beautiful. Just what we were hoping for and more. We stayed here for a week. Its located quite central to everything. The casino is like every other one in Vegas but I am no expert. The facilities are good, plenty of places to eat and drink. The pool area is lovely, a little strange to have all the sunbeds in rows, quite close to each other but they are so big and comfy - you soon forget about the people as your side. The pool is great, one level all the way around the free form pool. The pool staff give you two towels each and you can get as many clean towels as you want. The pool bars are good and they staff are friendly. We had a hire car as we had driven from Los Angeles, there is plenty of room to park the car in their car park and its a quick walk across the bridge and you are in the hotel. We ate in different restaurants outside the hotel, but you can bring in takeaways from outside also drinks, (its a little expensive to use the mini bar!!!) Be aware of the resort fee and tax on top of the cost of the hotel. There were varied ages of visitors to this hotel. Would love to go back to this hotel again sometime in the future. Located outside there is a tram ride that takes you to the Treasure Island hotel. My only other tip would be take comfortable footware - we walked miles.

Room Tip: Higher floor - great views overlooking the volcano
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WelshLady60
WOOHOO for a week vacation at The Mirage!!! Thank you for letting me know about your June experience. It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our Pool. Our Pool is gorgeous and is definitely a great place to relax and soak up the sun. If you would like to share more about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. We hope to have the chance to welcome you and your partner back in the future!!!