“Escape”

GreenLeadersGold level
Darlington, Maryland, Usa
“Escape”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After a little problem with timely check-in, the Mirage was great with a very helpful and friendly staff. I had better luck gaming in other casinos, but overall would stay at Mirage again due to location, staff, and quality of the rooms.

Room Tip: Very nice room with a strip view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am sad to hear about the error at check-in, but I love that our front desk staff was able to assist. I appreciate the time you took to let me know about your stay. If you have more feedback you would like to share, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I hope the next time you visit you will have more luck in the casino! Thank you for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,494)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Epsom, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Second year running we have stayed at The Mirage, excellent central location, same great service from all hotel staff. Not quite as good room as last year, but good views over to The Venetian and Palazzo. No special treats for my birthday or our anniversary which we mentioned on booking in. Easy to check up as my MLife card states birthday dates. Well worth getting the MLife membership as we have been topping up each year and now up to Gold Card with all the perks. Cravings Buffet very good at the weekend (more expensive) but worth walking to The Bellagio for same price buffet during the week. California Pizza Kitchen restaurant very good, as was Carnegie Delicatessen. The Pool area is very enjoyable with music that is easy to listen to, we found plenty of shaded areas except one day when we arrived midday. The Paradise Cafe serve a great fruit breakfast. The beds, oh the beds, the most comfortable pillows and mattresses in the world, which helped us sleep through any of the noises from the corridors. People just do not realise how loudly they talk when walking back to their room at 3/4 in the morning. Slots not as generous (for us) as other years. We would return without hesitation.

Room Tip: Strip view is a must.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wife took me to Mirage for my birthday (first time in Vegas in 10 years). She booked direct from the Mirage website because she read that helps sometimes for upgrades or deals. She opted for an upgraded room with a "strip view". Was there from a Weds-Sat over 4th of July weekend. During check-in they said we had a "volcano view"... yeah, we could see the strip but no volcano from our room. Room itself was typical in my opinion. Located on 18th floor with express elevators (nice), bed was very comfy, room was mostly clean (a hair in the bathtub that we overlooked), flatscreen wall-mounted tv with a input control center off to the side - - that was something new I'd never seen before, the rest of the room and bathroom were pretty typical of any hotel. Lots of food options in the lobby area, casino was pretty nice, it was really nice inside the hotel over-all. We let the hotel know in advance we were there celebrating a big birthday event and the receptionist greeted me with a "happy birthday" when we checked in which was nice (no other hotel perks). During the night, we did hear partiers come in really late (3-4am) and it sounded like they were in the room with us, but no other issues.

Breakfast

Would I stay again - Yes, but would check prices of other hotels in the Mlife program first since the rates we paid were pretty high for a typical looking room (holiday weekend though). For the price, I was hoping for something a little fancier I guess... could of had the same looking room at a Hilton or Marriott.

Room Tip: Sign up for mlife.com prior to booking and check specials they have. Rooms with "strip view&qu...
Green Features: Not enough recycle bins (none in the room, but were some on casino floor). Automatic A/C turnoff when we left the room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii, Usa
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had never been to the Mirage before. Been to Vegas many times in my life and have stayed at Circus Circus and Bellagio recently. I found the Mirage to be the best! Great atmosphere! Beautiful property! Our room, which was probably basic by Mirage standards, but to us it was awesome! Very rich feeling and very clean and wonderfully comfortable. We could have spent all our time there and been perfectly happy! And, for the money, which wasn't that much, was the best value of anywhere which this trip included L.A., San Fran, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Boise and Salt Lake. Far superior to any experience along that wide path! Thank you, Mirage property and staff! Our stay was the highlight of this trip. Anytime we come back to L.V., we'll book Mirage every time!

Room Tip: ? Oops. Was I supposed to leave a room tip? Sorry if I cheaped out. I should have left a tip it...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
WOW! Thank you for choosing The Mirage for your recent Las Vegas trip! I am thrilled to hear you had a fantastic time! That is an awesome line up of west coast destination, I love that The Mirage had provided you the best experience! If you would like to share more about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for the review and hope to see you again soon!
West Covina, California, Usa
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great room and wonderful service, good buffets and great games cant wait to come back again. i really liked the Beatles love show i would recommend to everybody to see the show if you can afford it, it is definitely worth the money.

Room Tip: i would like a fridge in the rooms so we can put drinks in it or food that is bought in hotel or are...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
YES! Great guest service, food, and gambling! I love it! I also LOVE that you enjoyed The Beatles LOVE by Cirque Du Soleil show. Even though I am not the biggest Beatles fan I am a huge fan of the show. If you have additional comments you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I hope to welcome you back to The Mirage soon.
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We wanted to do 3 nights for a break away and some shows. The Mirage has a great location a the pool area is excellent. All areas of this hotel are friendly and accommodating. We would never think twice about staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times and the location and the service are always exellent. What makes it over the top is the pool. If you go to Vegas when the heat is unbearable, the Mirage's pool is amazing. Very large and constructed like a tropical oasis. Not just a boring square pool. Highly recommended hotel/casino.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for writing a review about your recent Mirage trip! That is fantastic to hear you have a great time at our pool! When you are out by the pool, I highly suggest stopping by Paradise Café. If you would like to add any additional comments about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I also appreciate your recommendation of The Mirage! Hope to see you again this summer to enjoy our pool.