“A great balance of activities.”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #45 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Livonia, Michigan, Usa
“A great balance of activities.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

If in need of a meal, Mirage has great variety; easily accessible and good service. The slot floor has every game you might want.
The table games are varied with good table limits and dealers that are very helpful, especially if trying a new game. Go ahead,
try that "new game" this time. We had some awesome success this time playing Mississippi Stud Poker, a new game for our group; but impossible were it not for patient and helpful dealers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
It is awesome to hear you had a great time learning about a new poker game with our casino dealers. AND you won!? Even better!!! I will be sure to forward your comments to our Casino Managers. If you would like to share more about your Mirage experience, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your comments!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,451)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The Mirage is still a good value. The price for an upscale hotel and casino on the strip is well worth it. The roulette tables are tons of fun and help you make your way back to your room in style. Even thought this hotel is an older one the rooms have been updated and definitely are up to par with the other high end properties.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nic_Ferrante
Thanks for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your Mirage trip. Glad the roulette tables were a great time! If you have additional comments you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Hope to see you again soon!
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

When in Vegas, which is about 10 times a year, we consistently stay here. We have a great host who always takes care of our every need. If you can swing it, the Tower or Penthouse suites are complete bliss. The private Oasis Pool is where you should be during the day to relax! Pay the extra and wait in line for this - your day will be so much better. If you're looking for a cabana in the sun they don't have many with all day sun but the cabana hosts, especially Nicole, are all great and will help you find the best on.

Don't miss Stack! One of the best steakhouses in Vegas. Splurge and get one of their specialty cocktails - you won't be disappointed.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank J W
Thank you for constantly choosing The Mirage for your Vegas trips! We are feeling the LOVE! I am thrilled to hear about how Nicole took care of you at the cabanas. I will make sure to forward your comments to our Pool Manager! If you have more comments to share about your Mirage visits, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Hope to welcome you back to The Mirage soon!
San Jose, California, Usa
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The casino always had fresh air. I was not overwhelm with cigarette smoke. The Dealers are great and friendly. And don't forget to use your Mlife rewards. It help out with purchasing food and drinks. The pool very relaxing. Had my drinks come to me. And don't for get bucket of beer. NICE!

Room Tip: please leave a tip for the cleaning lady. And i mean money. my room was always clean and always ask...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your Mirage stay. Gambling, pool, food, and drinks! Sounds like you had an awesome time! If you would like to share more about your trip, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thanks for your review!
Reseda,California 91335
Reviewed May 24, 2013

nice pool,good buffet,nice rooms. good poker lots of action in the evening. deli is great. like the t.v. in the rooms.been visiting the mirage at least once a year in vegas for 10 are more years. the sports book has everything you need in the immediate area. you also could take a little stroll out front and your on the main strip.

Room Tip: always tip
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Every year for 10 years! I LOVE it! Thank you for choosing The Mirage! I am happy to hear you enjoy our Cravings Buffet and Carnegie Deli! Have you heard about the new restaurants coming to The Mirage? We are very excited to welcome Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak at the end of the summer and Masaharu Morimoto sometime in 2014. If you have any feedback you would like to share about your trips, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. See you again soon!
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Firstly when you arrive at Las Vegas airport DO NOT order a taxi, inside the airport are small desks which advertise shuttle transfers, do this! Its so much cheaper, we paid $17 each for a return journey you do have to wait around a bit for other travellers to queue up but who cares you are in Vegas! The Strip is pretty spectacular during the day, you are pretty much walking around with your mouth wide open just staring at the sure size of everything. The Mirage was a huge, clean, and very friendly hotel. We went to the Reception desk and were greeted by a very friendly woman who took our details, we had a slight issue with check in (no fault of The Mirage though) which meant we were waiting for sometime, however we were offered a free bottle of water, and once the issue had been resolved we were allowed to move rooms and were given a room with a view of the strip when we requested it which was just right of the Volcano.
The rooms are very big, clean the safe's were really shallow which was a surprise but we managed to fit in everything we needed.
The receptionsists do tell you NOT to use or touch the mini bar because it has pressure sensors and you will be charged even if you just moved something. The Mirage was a lovely hotel and I would recommend it to others, we stayed there because I am a huge dolphin and big cat fan so this was a must for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Strip - its amazing
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JohnKerrie
Thank you for letting me know about your recent visit to The Mirage! It is great to hear the front desk was able to assist you with your reservation issue. I will forward your comments to the Front Desk. While you visited our Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat were you able to experience the Trainer for a Day? I would definitely recommend it for your next visit. It is an up close VIP experience playing and learning about our dolphins! If you have more comments to share about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your recommendation! I hope to welcome you back to The Mirage again soon!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Definitely won't be back. Long lines at check in. Friendly people at the desk - very helpful. Then you wander all the way through the smoky and smelly casino. Smells like they took coconut air freshner and tried to cover it up. Doesn't work - makes it worse.

The rooms had been remodeled with granite and tile in the bath and nice looking furniture. However, the doors had been repainted so many times they were thick and one would hardly close. The shower was on its last leg.

Location is very good. But next time I'll spend a little more and stay at one of the nicer hotels, which is just about all of them in that area except Circus, Excaliber and Ballys, which is the worst in that area.

I would suggest the Wynne/Encore, Venetian or Aria. Mandalay is very nice but it is at the very end. Paris and New York have gone downhill.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JayDee3333
I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your hotel visit. I am happy our Front Desk was friendly and helpful but sad to hear you will not be coming back to The Mirage. Thank you for letting me know about your room conditions and your feedback of our casino floor. I will forward your comments to the correct departments. If you would like to discuss more about your stay, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.