We had a king bed room with a view behind the strip. There is a refrigerator but it is filled with food and beverages provided by the hotel. BEWARE, if you move anything or put anything of your own in there you will be charged and they will throw away your item. There is a menu of how much the things in there cost, it's expensive! The AC never really was able to keep up and it was muggy in our room except for at night. There is a $25 daily resort fee that includes the wifi, not sure what else this is for. Flat screen TV, iron/ironing board, blow dryer, safe in closet, desk, chair, decent bathroom. Overall it wasn't a spectacular room but it was nice.
very large, tables were decent, and we did enjoy gambling here, not overcrowded
There are 2 pools: the main pool and a "bare" pool for those who want to be bare
(extra fee per day).
The main pool opens at 9am. We got there at 930am and there were hardly any chairs left. There are a lot of chairs but people get there at least 30 minutes before the pool opens to lay all their belongings on chairs. Get there after 930 good luck getting a chair and expect to be laying on the ground. No one was in the pool except kids the first day because the pool is chilly. It was about 80 degrees while we were there (March). I am guessing the summer months everyone enjoys the chilly water.
Drinks at pool: $20 for a 32 oz strawberry daiquiri
Ate breakfast buffet here, was so good, lots of food for around $15 a person on a weekday and $34 on weekend
California Pizza Kitchen:
Very good, pizzas were about $16 a pizza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas