Just recently returned from an extended weekend in Vegas where we stayed at the Mirage. It was easy to get to from the airport (multiple shuttles available outside the arrivals terminal at the airport which take you to your hotel on the strip for 7.00$). It can be a bit daunting to select a hotel in Vegas, but if you choose the Mirage, you will not be disappointed in the location. It is in the center of the strip across from the Venetian and very near the Wynn, Wynn Encore, Cesar's Palace, Aria, Bellagio and the Monte Carlo so a lot of the famous attractions and casinos on the strip are very near this hotel. The hotel in all was very clean and well maintained and the rooms looked just like as posted on tripadvisor. A bit dissapointed that the Mirage Volcano was out of service for repairs. The Mirage lobby was impressive and the Casino was tasteful and elaborate (not unlike the majority of them along the strip). The hotel itself was not nearly as sleek, modern or glamorous as several of its newer, more pricey counterparts (ie Encore, Aria etc).
For the first night, we did not receive the King room that we had booked online. We then moved to the King room for our second night but quickly noticed that the light fixture above the shower had been leaking significant amounts of water into the bathtub below. The Mirage staff attended to this promptly and I suspect this type of incident does not commonly occur. As compensation, we were moved to a deluxe room and the 'utility fees' waived. Overall this incident was a minor inconvenience that was well handled by their staff.
The Beatles 'Love' cirque de soleil show (located in the Mirage) was absolutely stunning and there is no surprise it has been running for 5 years. We did not eat in their restaurants so I can't comment but the lively ''Rum Bar' has a great outdoor patio, overlooking the strip. Not the pinnacle of style or glamour in vegas but overall the Mirage was a great base camp for exploring the strip, was a decent price and had a helpful and courteous staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Prestigia, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas