The standard room is a good size living area but the bathroom is big enough for one person at a time. The bed is VERY nice after a long day of walking.
We only ate breakfast once in the hotel at the buffet only because the other restaurant was lined up. Dinners were expensive and we were never in the hotel at dinner. Starbucks was always lined up in the morning but there is another coffee shop close to the shop by the pool area that was very good with lots of seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas