The room we had was very nice. I like the beds having white sheets over the blankets so we didn't have to guess how dirty the bedspread was. All hotels should do this. The bathroom had a few tell tell signs of the age of the building although the bathroom was updated with a marble type countertop. The icemaker on our floor was not working and no plastic bags were provided for the ice bucket. An easy solution was to go to another floor for ice. This was the only downside of staying there which was minor.
A 20 oz soda cost $4.50 so it was a bit of a sticker shock however I was able to walk across the street to the drug store as so many people were doing to buy sodas for less at $2 each. We had the buffet breakfast which has a large selection and an omelet station.
Coming from a state that doesn't allow smoking in public buildings, I was not used to the smoky casinos but I didn't go to gamble. I wanted to see the sights and was able to have a bus pick me up at the hotel to go to the Hoover Dam. Very convenient. I did not order my ticket for the trip from the hotel but went to one of the sight seeing shops and bought my ticket. There are a number of them within walking distance.
I would recommend The Mirage and you can't miss the volcano along the front side that goes off every half hour outside of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas