The Mirage Hotel & Casino
$145
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$68
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
19,121 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Nice hotel, great swimming pool, really good location on the strip, a little overpriced. Our only real gripe which probably applies to most hotels in the area is that you have to walk through a large gambling area to get to your lifts to your rooms, and smoking is allowed in the gambling floor. Certainly didn't help one of our kids with asthma.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had a wonderful time at The Mirage. Firstly, the staff was very courteous and allowed us to check-in way before our slatted time. Furthermore, they changed our room right away when we complained that our room had a weird smell in it. On top of that the location of Mirage is superb as it’s pretty much in the centre of the strip.
The only issue I had was their Wi-Fi internet connection was too slow and flaky..

Room Tip: Pool view is a good spot for a room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlamM_11
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very nice hotel, nice rooms. Great location and close to everything!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The Mirage is a very good quality four star hotel located conveniently in the center of the Strip. The rooms had appealing modes design, flat screen TV, heavenly soft bed, not very big but sufficient size bathroom. Wifi was free (in many other hotels they charge through the nose for it), although it wasn't the strongest signal.

There is a heated pool on the property. As it was quite sunny during our stay, we even got to do some tanning and swimming in beginning of January in LV!

There is also a cardio room with very nice running/stepping/cycling equipment, which is almost hidden away, so if you are an exercise junky - ask where it is. I also understand there is a proper gym somewhere on the property, but it is not complimentary and we did not go to check it out.

We enjoyed the "LOVE" show and recommend it, especially if you like Beatles music.

Cravings is a very decent and affordable lunch option. We did not check out any restaurants on the property.

The check-in process was a bit of a mess, because there were multiple queues to different counters rather than a single line, which would've been more efficient and organized in my opinion. Sometimes the clerks just close down the counter or move to another (like in our case) and then all the people that were standing in that line have to get to the back of some other line, which is very frustrating. However, from what we observed while visiting other hotels, this is true pretty much of all other hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mangustena
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The mirage is a good hotel in a great location but I had some real issues with it. First of all my room stank of cigarettes which as a none smoker is disgusting. I queried this with the staff and was told it was a busy period and nothing could be done.

Secondly I made a 40 minute call from my room back to the UK and was charged a whopping $250!!!! There was no indication of pricing anywhere in the room so I expected it to be at least $1-£2 a minute but this charge was just sheer extortion. When i told them at the checkout desk that it was too expensive the answer was 'yeah, you got to watch using the phones'

I also had around a $100 dollar mini bar bill when all I took was a bottle of water. maybe me being naive but I then used the fridge to cool other bottles I had purchased outside of the hotel only to be told it works off weight movements and by me inserting and removing bottles it was charging me!

In summary the hotel is good but I will not go back due to poor room allocation and rip off surcharges that left me with a very bitter taste indeed.

Room Tip: make sure if you dont smoke you tell them or you may end up in a smelly room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business