Stayed at The Mirage in November 2010. Travelled as a couple. We got a great deal for flight and hotel through Expedia and on arrival we decided to upgrade to a 'Strip View' room. I can absolutely say that it was worth the extra price as the views down the strip were stunning! When we looked down towards the pool we could see the dolphins swimming around!
It was my first time visiting Las Vegas and The Mirage being my first impression did not disappoint. The room was clean and spacious and the sheets were changed daily.
During our stay we ate at The Carnegie Delhi inside the Mirage which was fantastic, huge American portions and very tasty.
We had a whistlestop 4 days and squeezed in so much and The Mirage was the perfect location to explore. We watched Cirque de Soleil 'O' at the Bellagio..FANTASTIC! Whilst on the subject of the Bellagio the Brunch Buffet was the absolute ultimate in buffet experience, for $29 each with unlimited bubbly it did not dissapoint, not to mentionn the famous fountain show, not to be missed!
The view from the Stratosphere is another must, we also did two of the rides on the top and they were extreme to say the least but lots of fun!
Would highly recommend the rollercoaster at New York, New York we rode up the front and it was so much fun!
We also decided to rent a car and drive to the Grand Canyon,...in one day! Crazy but we were eager to squeeze as much in as possible! I would recommend doing this over 2/3 days and camping out in the national park. When we return this is what we would do as 1 day was not enough.
We used the hotel's airport shuttle which was reasonably priced and reliable.
Overall I loved Vegas and my trip was made all the better by the Mirage Hotel. Would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas