This is my first time at the hotel. In town for the CES.
I find the hotel clean, bright and airy,
Very different from other places in the strip. It's a decent place to stay.
I'm giving it only 3 points because of the following negatives
-the location/right next to the airport (and some jet noise from the airport from my Club Tower room)
-no coffee maker in the room. You can rent it for $10/day (nickel and dime-ing, IMO)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas