Turning up early evening we asked staff where to park the car, he pointed us to a ccar park very far, we told him we were guest in the hotel and what we so with our luggage, he told us we had to carry it ourselves, it was 45 degrees Celsius outside, the car park was so far away, we got to check in and they told us we were only another tower (close to the furtherst carpark which was close to where we were parked) we were on a wild goose chase as there's no main entry into the other tower, you have to go through the entire casino! Really not happy! !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Vegas.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas