I just finished a stay at the newly refinished Tropicana Hotel and I was impressed. The remodeled rooms were very nice, fresh and modern in decor. This is one of the oldest hotels on the south end of the Las Vegas strip, but after a remodeling it looks like one of the newest. I found the staff to be friendly and courteous and helpful. They wouldn't just point you in the right direction, they would make sure you found what you were looking for by taking you there. In the casino I am not a high roller but I found plenty of low limit table games and low limit craps tables to keep me playing. The pool area was a little loud with the music but due to the building configuration we had sun all day long. My friends and I spent a couple days at the new "Bagatelle" pool. This new pool area has loud music as well as nicely furnished cabanas, bottle service, sand volleyball courts and friendly staff ready to take care of all your needs. Since my friends and I were here for fun, our casino host Mark B. took very good care of us. It was a level of service I really didn't expect as no one in the group was a real high roller. I on.y come to Las Vegas once or twice a year and I am happy to have stayed here as now I will have a place to consistently stay when I am back in Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas