We've been to Vegas 24 times in 9 years. Its our place of rest (true!). Have stayed at a lot of diff hotels. but we have been back to Tropicana 4 times now. Even took 4 of our boys for HS Graduation last year. Place smells amazing. Pool area is huge and relaxing. Rooms are far enough away from casino to "get away". but close enough to sneak out to the slots or for some coffee when the hubby is napping. LOL Fitness center is nice. Only complaint is there is not enough "shopping" type things to do there. Seems like there are only 3 or 4 kiosks along the walking corridor. Nothing exciting. LOVE the rooms, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas