We stayed at the tropicana for our 2nd time, had great time, smaller hotel and casino with great customer service. rooms were very nice, had a corner suite in the 2nd tower, while my friend was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite, he arrived ealier. Overall the pool area, casino and restaurant were great, a little off from the center of the strip but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes "Cherry Boom Boom" in the all-new Tropicana Theater, the Laugh Factory comedy club, and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas