4,150 results
All reviews monte carlo lady gaga janet jackson park theatre t mobile m life new york new york checking in food court easy access casino floor eataly aerosmith primrose vegas strip knights
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Quick vacation with friends, good location, great food, rooms were clean and very spacious. Good value. Be sure to ask about free trams to sister hotels Mandalay Bay and Bellagio, you can save a LOT on cab fare up and down the Strip

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I really wanted to like the Park MGM, but I was told three different things by staff about my stay's benefits, and none turned out to be right. Then it took four tries to get the bill right, which did not honor any of what I was told by the desk staff, but did eventually honor what I had been told at booking. There really is no excuse for such a mess, and when it got straightened out, there was nothing said or done for the extra trouble and no attempt to honor the mistaken information I was given by staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the frustration you experienced during your stay. This is definitely not indicative of the level of service we strive to provide our guests. We will provide your feedback to our team. We hope we can make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I enjoy staying at this hotel! Plenty to eat and short distance to the other hotels at the strip. Staff is helpful and friendly, as well as the ease of checking in/out. I can't wait to come back in 2021 :)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Lea-ParkMGM, Guest Experience Specialist at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Yesenia, thank you for the kind words and recognition about your stay and the service you received from our team. Looking forward to your next trip to Park MGM!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Park MGM has excellent customer service, professional and kid staff! Thank you!! I will stay with you in the future!!! I have to admit that this was a great deal and I am impressed!! Keep up the good work!!

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Myriam, we're glad that we could leave you with a great impression. We appreciate the kind words and recognition of our team and the service you received. We're excited to create new memories with you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Another great trip to Las Vegas. The Park MGM is a beautiful hotel. Very colorful theme. The machines stand out and there was a nice middle bar to hang out at. Loved the place. Yes I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Blane, thank you so much for being with us. Your utmost satisfaction is our goal and we're glad that we delivered. Looking forward to creating new memories with you again soon.