2,185 results
All reviews monte carlo lady gaga park theatre t mobile rooms are nice new york new york food court checking in sports book eataly aerosmith primrose casino vegas strip nomad las
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

It was mediocre. The casino smelled like sewage. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Didn’t not like paying the 400 hidden resort fee for amenities not even available during my visit. It was Nothing special.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Explore41722575263
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Explore41722575263:

We are truly sorry to hear that your time at Park MGM, while pleasant in some aspects, was not the wholly exceptional experience you had hoped to enjoy. Thank you for your gracious review of our helpful staff and well-kept guestrooms. We are certainly pleased these proved to be some positive highlights of your stay. Regrettably, it seems that challenges with plumbing and ventilation hindered your good time. We further regret you found our resort fee program less than optimal in serving your travel needs. Your insights are appreciated and will be reexamined as we work to further improve upon our efforts in the future. We look forward to bettering your opinions of Park MGM, the next time you come to town.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

No service. Rooms dark and unwelcoming, no storage, bathroom sink drain slowly. Decor lacking. It looked like used furniture from the 60’s. We were loyal visitors of the Monte Carlo visiting yearly. I dont believe we will ever return. Check in was a kiosk you might as well been checking in at the airport

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jet13095560395

Dear Jet13095560395:

We deeply regret your experiences here at Park MGM were not the wholly enjoyable and truly pleasurable ones you deserve. We appreciate your thoughts on our accommodations and the in-room furnishings they offer, as well as your impressions of our décor and registration process. Thank you for sharing your preferences, as well as your thoughts for making your time with us more enjoyable. Our resort now boasts a wide array of new amenities, dining, as well as impressive entertainment including the lauded Park Theater. We are grateful for your review and hope you will consider giving Park MGM another opportunity to deliver the kind of stay you would happily recommend.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

We paid the Resort fee upfront and then we were told to pay it again, until I brought it to an employees attention that they were already paid. She was admit saying we did not pay, but clearly we did, along with the hidden $300 Incident fee charge. That should have been deducted when we booked out room and paid for the room and resort fees. That was not appreciated and put a damper on our trip. But overall it was a good stay for 3 nights. WATCH FOR THE HIDDEN FEES PEOPLE!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Shatoria S

Dear Shatoria S:

Thank you for your patience as we resolved the billing and room reservation miscommunication you encountered at hotel registration. These matters will be addressed to ensure they don't happen again in the future. It is a delight to know your overall impressions of Park MGM and the many outstanding experiences you enjoyed felt so noteworthy. We are encouraged by your feedback and anxiously await the opportunity to serve you again. Hurry back soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

The bathroom smells like sewage. The manager at the VIP service seems disinterested and offer no real solutions.The manager kept saying she has no knowledge of the problem anywhere in the property. The manager basically said to us what do we want her to do about the problem. Very poor service!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Relax59078861408

Dear Relax59078861408:

Please accept our apologies for the plumbing and service issues you encountered during your time at Park MGM. We are grateful you brought these matters to light and will consider your feedback as we work to ensure a more satisfying stay in the future. We are grateful for your patience as we worked to resolve the odor concerns you mention and hope that despite these challenges you will consider giving Park MGM the opportunity to more adeptly provide you the kinds of experiences you should expect.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I must say I was looking forward to staying at a hotel which had been rebranded and reopened earlier in 2018. However my disappointment was great.

Arriving at the hotel I entered the lobby. There was no front desk but only a lot of self service check in desks and a few people to assist. Everything was a mess. And only one person could assist with the actual check in procedure. This caused a lot of irritation and impatience as a computer will never be able to replace a human as long as simple errors are being made. E.g. names being typed wrong, wrong number of nights, etc.

I was checked in after too much time wasted in the lobby. My room was a nice size and I found out this was one of the rebranded rooms. I'm not sure what was rebranded but I assume the new style is an old fashioned style? The room had absolutely no soul and the furniture seems to have been left from another decade. I had expected so much more....

I have stayed at maybe 9 or 10 different hotels in Las Vegas and this is not the greatest experience. However the location is hard to beat at this rate. I have been used to staying at hotels with better aircleaning in the casino and I was surprised of the heavy cigaret smoke in this hotel's casino. I'm used to this in Las Vegas but here it was unpleasant.

And then there are the rates of... well everything in the lobby store. I just wanted a bottle of orange juice and it was $6! I'm not sure why the hotel is trying to scare people away. Higher rates are fine but double the rates of the CVS next door...?

Anyway... I thought the hotel was fine. But there are so many better options in Las Vegas. Even at this price level. Yes, the location is good but there are so many things no working out at a satisfactory level. Maybe they are still trying to work things out after reopening, but it just seems that it should be working out more than 6 months in to the new era.

Room tip: I had a view of T Mobile Arena and I enjoyed the sunset but also had a lot of noise from concerts well in to the night.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kim C

Dear Kim C:

We are discouraged to learn that complications with our registration kiosks, as well as ventilation difficulties in our casinos, hindered your ability to enjoy your visit to Park MGM. Thank you for sharing these challenges, as well as your concerns regarding pricing here on property. We are grateful you brought these difficulties to light and will work to ensure they are remedied posthaste. Please allow us the chance to welcome you back to a more enjoyable, more seamless stay in the future.