My Husband and I stayed at the Monte Carlo from May 25th to June 1st 2006. (Our first visit to Las Vegas) Check in was a breeze and we received our room immediately. We had a nice view of the mountains and some of the strip. The rooms were very clean and quiet, we had no problems with noise. We had a lot more space then we anticipated and the bed was very comfortable. There is a lot of construction in the area around the hotel but we only heard that a few times. The food at the Cafe was fantastic and we had great service, it was slow one day but the rest of the time we had no problems. We really liked the Pub, great food and beer, try the sliders with a nice ale. Everyone was friendly but housekeeping was a bit pushy at times to get us out so that they could clean the room. The casino was just the right size, with very little smoke. We had good luck at the slots and tables. The only complaint that I can really think of is that there were no safes or coffee in the room, but they have safe deposit boxes available, free of charge and they had pleanty of coffee places (Starbucks, McDonalds and Nathans) where you could get your morning coffee. We had a great time and will return to the MC on our next trip to Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews