Unlike some people who have stayed at this hotel, I thought it was quite good. The location of the hotel is brilliant, it is right in the middle of the strip with NewYork NewYork and the Bellagio either side and the MGM Grand opposite. It is a great base for exploring the strip as you are close to the monorail at the MGM which takes you all the way up the strip to the Sahara and stops at all the hotels along the way.
The hotel itself is nothing spectacular but definately not bad. Check in is quick (we requested a strip view and got one no problem) The rooms are a good size and they are cleaned daily. Our room was next to the lifts but I didn't once get woken up by any noise. The casino is nice, the staff are friendly and it seems cleaner then most of the strip casinos (it's not smokey at all and thats probably the difference). The pool is packed. You need to be up early to get a seat but the pools themselves are nice.The wave pool and lazy river get sun all day but the tropical pool is shaded almost all day long. All in all I liked the hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews