My best friend and I stayed at the Monte Carlo in May for our 5 day trip. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want to stay on the Strip. It's definitely not as elaborate or glamorous as the othe hotels on the strip, but its clean, the rooms are comfortable and a good size. The casino was lots of fun, but definitely not as big as the other hotels. Definitely bypass the food court for your meals, not a very good selection and its very expensive, but the buffet was an excellent choice for dinner. Loads of options and the deserts were absolutely delicious, as was the strifry made to order! You can sit and eat as long as you like (which is what we did when we had to be out of our rooms by 11am and our flight wasnt till midnight, sat in the buffet for 3 hours and no one gave us a hard time!!) Also the restaurant next to the buffet was wonderful. Go there for the best breakfast in the hotel. The french toast was delicious! Right in the middle of the action, it was great to have the train running between the Monte Carlo and the surrounding hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews