Park MGM Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
$138
$135
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$20
17,349 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
Reviewed March 6, 2005

I have stayed at Monte Carlo twice and both times were fantastic. This is a nice beautifully appointed hotel for a good price. A friend and I got away for a three day weekend at the last minute and found a room available here for a decent price. It's a great buy. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2005
10  Thank CAJes
Reviewed March 6, 2005

Stayed here Mar 3 & 4. Not the greatest hotel on the strip. Rooms were small. Plumbling was very loud plus walls were very thin. You get what you pay for. We had a rate of $59 on Thurs and $99 on Fri. Good rates! Casino feels very cramped (low ceilings). The brewery is a decent place to grab a bite and a drink. The bellmen were fast and nice. Nothing else great about the hotel. We visited every major hotel on the strip (from Mandalay Bay to Treasure Island) and would rank Monte Carlo on the bottom. My only problem is that I stayed 3 nights at the Four Seasons in Mandalay Bay and then went to Monte Carlo. Huge downgrade! I would recommend staying at Mandalay Bay, Venetian, or NY NY.

Some good places to go: N9ne Steakhouse (Palms) and Cenalleto (Venitian), Nine Fine Irishmen (NYNY), O (Bellagio), golf at Bali Hai

• Stayed: March 2005
10  Thank pikapptcu
Reviewed March 6, 2005

I just got back last night from The MonteCarlo (stayed 3/3 to 3-6) paid 185.00 per night. The room was clean. I never heard the elavator, and the bathroom in our room was large. The bad part is the staff, they were not rude, but not friendly at all. The overall vibe at the MC is very unwelcoming. My least favorite part is the fact that it takes 15 minutes to get from the front door to the rooms which gets old quickly and keeps you from going to the room too often. For the same money I'll stay at Paris again next time.

• Stayed: March 2005
13  Thank aaronr
A TripAdvisor Member
california
Reviewed March 4, 2005

We spent 2 nights at the Monte Carlo and my review for this hotel would be neutral. First, I agree that the walls are VERY thin. We could hear our neighbors' conversations and even the TV noise from next door! But since it is Vegas, who stays in their hotel room all day? If you like to sleep early or wake up late, you will not be too pleased with the noise, since in Vegas, people like to turn in very late in the night and make a lot of noise, and early check-outs make to hard to sleep through other people's noise.
Second, the room is a so tiny it's a little bigger than a walk-in closet. But wait, the bathroom is worse. The shower head is the size of a quarter, it will take forever to get all the soap off your body. Also, you need muscles to flush the toilet! And yes, the plumbing is bad also.
The good thing about this hotel is the location, the price, and the nice room decor. It feels like a 4 star hotel but a little less. The room is very clean and new, the housekeeping is good, re-stocking our towels and amenities.
Overall, if you don't want to pay so much for a nice hotel but want to stay on the strip, this hotel is great. But consider the consequences.

• Stayed: January 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 19, 2005

Stayed at the Monte Carlo some time back. My wife won $300.00 at the slots which I secreted in my overnight bag. The next morning we went out to breakfast, and returned not only to find our room clean, but that three hundred dollars gone as well.
Reported it to the hotel manager who accused me of either making the story up, or taking the money myself (he mentioned some people have a gambling problem or spend it on "hookers").
I am aware they are not legally liable for"lost" money, but figure they should be aware of a thief in their staff, so I spent a good part of the day downtown filing a police report (to no avail) I informed the Hotel Manager of this fact and suggest he sue me for slander/libel if I did indeed make the story up! No lawsuit ever materialized.
Hotel security was sarcastic enough to send me a letter stating if any employee should happen to "find" my "misplaced money" they would happily send it back to me---I'm still waiting!!!
I would not spend another night at this property even if the Hotel put me up for free!

p.s.--gave it one star because I actually enjoyed the heated pool!

26  Thank BRAINBEE