We arrived at the Monte Carlo on the 21st November 04, and had booked a standard room. I asked about upgrading and they offered us an upgrade to a Whirlpool Suite for an extra $40 dollors per night which we accepted.
The first suite we checked into we asked to move out of straight away because the window would not close but the second suite was brilliant. The room was extremely large, with a Jacuzzi in the corner(view of the strip as you sat in the Jacuzzi). We had a bar area with sink and fridge. The Bathroom was lovely, seperate toilet and large walk in marble shower. It was definately worth the upgrade. The maid always made an effort e.g chocolates on pillow in the evening and bed folded down.
I found the staff helpful and the hotel seemed very upmarket and good for couples. We stayed over Thanksgiving and did not see many Families although I am sure they do cater for families. The only negative is that the walls were thin and if you had noisy neighbours I could see that this would be a problem!!!! We only had neighbours on one side which I think helped. I would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splitty, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews