I stayed at the Monte Carlo for a week starting June 1, 2014. It was my first visit to Las Vegas. I had booked a deluxe room with early check-in. My flight from Toronto was delayed and I arrived at the hotel three hours later than I expected, shortly after 2pm. James at the front desk waived the early check-in fee and upon learning that I would be celebrating my birthday that week, he upgraded my room for free to a high-floor, strip-view deluxe room. While the interior of my room was somewhat dated, the view from the room was spectacular! Frankly, I wasn't travelling to Vegas to spend much time in my hotel room and all that really matters to me is that my accomodations be comfortable and clean. The Monte Carlo excelled in both those respects!
Despite other reviews, I had no issues with the water pressure/temperature or noise. The only noise I heard was when people in neighboring rooms would come and go - but I couldn't hear anything from the room itself. The bed was super-comfortable and I slept great each night. The only distraction was my desire to spend all night looking out my window at the lights of the strip.
I dined twice in the buffet - once for brunch after my arrival and again with a group for dinner later in the week. The food was fresh and tasty, although options weren't as varied as you might find in a larger casino buffet. The desserts were fabulous!
My only complaint is with respect to the very heavily perfumed air as you entered the lobby and casino. While waiting to check-in, the scent was overpowering and both couples standing in front of me and behind me complained about it causing a headache. Thankfully, the scent wasn't as strong in the rooms.
I would definitely stay at the Monte Carlo on my next trip to Vegas. It can't be beat in terms of location, and quality for the price. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews