We spent 4 days at the Monte Carlo in early April for my 40th birthday. We had a spa suite while we were there.
The rooms are a little tired but worked great for us. The bar in the spa suite was perfect for hosting our 4 other friends that came out and work perfect as our drinking before drinking launching area! We got some booze from the liquor store across the street and that was perfect for us.
The location on the strip is really pretty good. The double barrel is now open and that was great! The improvements out front on the strip with NY NY and the Monte Carlo are big improvements to what it was in the past.
The casino floor was predictably busy at times you would think and slow at the times you would also think...so if you gamble a bunch you can pretty much know when to go as it suits you best!
My wife and I had no problems with this place. We like to try a different casino each time we go to Vegas so we will stay somewhere else next time but wouldn't be afraid to recommend the Monte Carlo...just go knowing they are working on updating it and keep your expectations in check as they are working to modernize it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews