After a long drive from LA through the Nevada desert to Las Vegas, arriving at the The Monte Carlo made it totally worth it! They have a valet service but also offer free parking so you can park yourself if you're on a budget. Tipping in the USA can get quite pricey, especially if you're on a budget as we were with our South African ZAR so I would def recommend self park. The lobby is very beautiful and checking in was easy! Thanks Yonata for our amazing room on the 31st floor! Great view of the strip - Directly opposite the MGM Grand! The hotel is very focussed on being "green" so they recommend re-using towels which we really didn't mind. The bathroom/toilet, bedroom was clean, bed and linens were very soft and comfortable. Everything is within walking distance ie Ross Dress for Less, Marshall's, CVS Pharmacy, Hardrock Cafe etc. There is also a free tram service accessible from the hotel which will take you directly to the Aria & Bellagio! The outside pool area is great but closes very early at 7pm. Only one issue we had was promoters on the hotel premises handing us tickets for "free entry" to Diablos which is a pub/club located at Monte Carlo. The promoter promised us it was a free roof top party and all we had to do to get in was purchase one beverage. However, when we arrived we ended up having to pay $30 and it was not a roof top but rather a balcony. This was very disappointing as it was false advertising. We're not really into gambling but the casino seemed to have every game available for guests. There are many restaurants at Monte Carlo if you're into fine dining but also cheaper options for food such as McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks etc. Other than the Diablo issue, we really enjoyed our stay! The service and staff were friendly and helpful! Check out was also quick and you can also print your flight boarding passes at computers located close to the check out desks. Overall stay was great and the services offered is perfect for anyone traveling to Vegas on a budget but also seeking a little bit of luxury! I would def recommend Monte Carlo to anyone visiting Vegas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, HotelPower, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews