Recently stayed at the Monte Carlo hotel for NCAA Basketball March Madness weekend. First time staying at the Monte Carlo. Have stayed at other hotels on the strip in the past. Very nice hotel. Good size hotel, not too big, so easy to get around. Room was fine. Clean, bed was comfy. Elevators moved quick. I paid the $20 extra fee for high floor and strip view. Was on the 23rd floor and nice view of the MGM across the street. Being March Madness weekend, I signed up in advanced for the express check in and it worked great. When I arrived Wednesday, good size check in line as expected and I was able to skip all that. We viewed the games at the Pub on Thursday. Very nice bar. The next day viewed the games in the MC Sports Book. Book is nice, again not too big, good seating and viewing. Yes, it was MM weekend so it was more crowded than usual. Good atmosphere in the Book and service was good. We did not use the pool, but there was a lot of pool activity for all ages. Had a nice lunch at the Double Barrel, just outside the MC. They have very good burgers and other items on their menu. I have to say, that I read reviews about smoked filled casinos. I do not smoke. I chose the Pub for basketball viewing, since it is smoke free. But I did not experience smoke issues in the casino or the Sportsbook. Yes, it is Vegas and people smoke in the casinos, but I did not find it overbearing or unpleasant. For MM viewing the sports book was just the right size for me. Also, was able to grab a decent, without having to get there before sun up. Overall, I had a very nice stay and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews