We (wife and myself) have stayed at the Monte many times in the past and have experienced just about every room. We keep returning to the Monte because of the location on the Strip and its smaller in size and easier to navigate.Our favorite room, up to this point, has been the spa suite. This time we elected to give the diamond suite a go. So, how does this compare to the Spa Suite? The Diamond Suite has a much longer and more expansive bar set-up. If you a entertaining in your room, the Diamond Suite definitely gets the vote. The bar comes with a sink and a small, think dorm, refrigerator. The Diamond has a 1/2 bath just off from the entrance door and a sitting area off from the bar that includes a flat screen TV, couch and chairs. All nice enough. Now, to the problem area with this room. The master suite is connected to the master bath, of course, but it doesn't work. The door to the master bath and the door to the shower cannot be operated at the same time because of proximity. Although the shower itself is nice enough the shower door/enclosure is low rent. The other main issue with this room is the lack of closet space. We were staying for a long weekend, and I admit that the wife usually over packs, but we couldn't fit hers and mine in the closet. I ended up putting my clothes in the sitting area. So, the bottom line for us, we will stay with the Monte because of the other advantages that it offers, but, we will be returning to the Spa Suite. Much better room layout and its cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews